Reading v Brentford - shite
(06-30-2020, 10:50 AM)Ted Maul Wrote: Brentford's results are irrelevant if we start doing our job again.

What has it come to that West Bromwich Albion are looking over their shoulders worrying about Brentford FFS?!

Let's just get it right on Wednesday, against Wednesday.

+1

Far too much worrying about other clubs, we need to get back to winning ways & take care of our own destiny.

COYB
I blood love Reading. Great club, the most loyal of fans.

And Nathan Jones is a genius so I won't find it difficult to support these two.
I was confident against Wednesday. But they seem to have come back rejuvenated after lockdown. And Conor Wickham always seems to play well against us.
Brentford have the big mo. Can't see them not winning.
There are many quirks of Leeds United under Bielsa, and one is there bizarre Championship record when they start the day top of the league.

DDWLDDDLWLLWLWLDWLDDDLL

5 wins in 23 games (22%). Tonight is the first game starting top since February's 1-0 home defeat to Wigan.
(06-30-2020, 02:01 PM)Super_Slav Wrote: There are many quirks of Leeds United under Bielsa, and one is there bizarre Championship record when they start the day top of the league.

DDWLDDDLWLLWLWLDWLDDDLL

5 wins in 23 games (22%). Tonight is the first game starting top since February's 1-0 home defeat to Wigan.

Leeds will win the league. It's up to us to finish second.
(06-30-2020, 02:01 PM)Super_Slav Wrote: There are many quirks of Leeds United under Bielsa, and one is there bizarre Championship record when they start the day top of the league.

DDWLDDDLWLLWLWLDWLDDDLL

That looks more like a Welsh town
After 2 big matches, I think Brentford returns to the mean and its a draw
(06-30-2020, 02:16 PM)scotbaggie Wrote: After 2 big matches, I think Brentford returns to the mean and its a draw

We are the last match to be played on Wednesday so we will know where we stand in the table before Kick off.  The only other match is  a relegation battle on Thursday. Good or bad thing I don’t know, what I do know is they owe us a performance let’s hope it is tomorrow.
We haven’t lost to Sheff W since 2007.

Come on the Reading.