still feeling positive
Yes last night was poor by any standard

But

I still think we have enough to win the league and be 8-10 points clear of 3rd by the end of the season.

There I've said it. Cool
As long as we go up I’m not massively bothered about winning the league, personally.
(06-27-2020, 08:17 AM)Dumbo Wrote: As long as we go up I’m not massively bothered about winning the league, personally.

This. 

We just need to limp over the line!
I think we will go up. More because this is such a mediocre division this season with all teams dropping points. We only have 1 point more than we did after 39 games last season. Norwich were top, 10 points better off than we are now.
The lack of fitness. Not knowing our best side. And inability to create clearcut chances a big worry to me. The only positive is we look pretty secure at the back.
Beat Hull next weekend and we are still top 2. Beat Sheff Wed and Hull and we will be at least 5 points clear of third with 5 games to play. Big incentive to improve.
If we can start scoring again we have a wonderful chance to turn things around because we have only conceded 2 goals in our last 6 games the problem is we lost them both. The defence no matter which 4 you play don’t concede many but our attacking play has lost its mojo. I still think if we can score first and early we can win comfortably because teams who have to attack us will leave openings for us to exploit. But I agree we need the luck of an early goal.
(06-27-2020, 08:15 AM)fbaggy Wrote: Yes last night was poor by any standard

But

I still think we have enough to win the league and be 8-10 points clear of 3rd by the end of the season.

There I've said it. Cool

SELF ISOLATE!!!!

Sorry, just read the title.