Brentford Match Thread
I defended the Birmighnam performance.

That was awful.
Dress it up however you like, for a team trying to get promotion that was fucking awful. I can forgive losing but not trying as hard as the opposition when you have the carrot of promotion dangling isn’t good enough.

Slav needs to sort this shit out pronto. No goals in 4 and hardly a shot in those games. Woeful
Oh well. It won’t go unnoticed to Slaven, have to have faith he’ll address what’s wrong. He’s done it before.
Its the 96th minute. You're Darnell Furlong taking an attacking throw do you

a) Throw is forwards into the danger area
b) Throw it 20 yards back for Ajayi to pass it to the keeper.

Its the 94th minute, you're Romaine Sawyers on the half way line do you:
a) Pass it FORWARDS into an attacking position
b) Pass it back to Sam Johnstone to make sure you maintain your high completed passes statistic

Answers on a postcard
Non event.
Opened the door to this lot now and, possibly, Fulham.
Anyone for socially distancing at Wembley ?
6 minutes injury time. Minute wasted with their player lying on the floor and he blows at 6 minutes.
(06-26-2020, 08:46 PM)boingingbaggie Wrote: Dress it up however you like, for a team trying to get promotion that was fucking awful. I can forgive losing but not trying as hard as the opposition when you have the carrot of promotion dangling isn’t good enough.

Slav needs to sort this shit out pronto. No goals in 4 and hardly a shot in those games. Woeful

Slav hasn't got the tactics. Clueless. I can see brentford winning the league and we will have to battle it out with Leeds and Fulham for 2nd.
(06-26-2020, 08:47 PM)EastMidsBaggie Wrote: Non event.
Opened the door to this lot now and, possibly, Fulham.
Anyone for socially distancing at Wembley ?

You could have come on a longboard
Toothless, Clueless, Pathetic.
Couldn't be arsed against Blues and played with the urgency of a team of 90 year olds first half. Bit better second half for 10 minutes, then went back into their shell
Wasters at the moment
If we fuck this up it will be the most Albion thing I have ever witnessed , shove it up ya arse Albion that was fucking dreadful. No goals in 4 games and hardly registered a shot on goal. Worried, maybe see where we are come Wednesday night...