Warnock...
Nathan Jones to stay up in place of Stoke?
(06-27-2020, 03:26 PM)Dumbo Wrote: Winning 2-0 at Stoke

Good manager at this level. He’ll keep them up.

Correct. Also shows what a bad appointment JW was. Thick as mince
It’s interesting at the bottom.

Boro, Hull and Wigan winning. Luton and Charlton won earlier. Bad day for Barnsley, who drew with Millwall.
(06-27-2020, 03:29 PM)Sliced Wrote: Nathan Jones to stay up in place of Stoke?

Have Barnsley, Huddersfield and Hull in their last 4 games so who knows !
Huddersfield looking on for consecutive relegations. Hope they beat Forest tomorrow though. Be lovely to see Forest miss out on the Playoffs
(06-27-2020, 04:50 PM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote: Huddersfield looking on for consecutive relegations. Hope they beat Forest tomorrow though. Be lovely to see Forest miss out on the Playoffs

Agreed. Until our game this season, I hadn't realised what a bunch of arrogant delusional halfwits forest fans are.
(06-27-2020, 06:40 PM)Tom Joad Wrote:
(06-27-2020, 04:50 PM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote: Huddersfield looking on for consecutive relegations. Hope they beat Forest tomorrow though. Be lovely to see Forest miss out on the Playoffs

Agreed. Until our game this season, I hadn't realised what a bunch of arrogant delusional halfwits forest fans are.

Really? They’ve always been like it. Not far off Villa standard.

Derby and Leicester slightly less so than Forest, but still massively self entitled bastards.
(06-27-2020, 06:45 PM)Dumbo Wrote:
(06-27-2020, 06:40 PM)Tom Joad Wrote:

Really? They’ve always been like it. Not far off Villa standard.

Derby and Leicester slightly less so than Forest, but still massively self entitled bastards.

+1
In the form of his life.
(06-25-2020, 06:25 PM)SW4Baggie Wrote: As much as I dislike him, he’s now been pretty much continuously employed and managed a competitive game in every one of the last 40 seasons. When the average job is less than 2 seasons or so, it’s quite an achievement!

He's one of those annoying people (like Tony Pulis) who is very competent at what he does and is extremely personable - to the extent that people who know him like him, the press find him a very rewarding source of information and general insider knowledge. This acceptability to the media masks certain behavioural traits that are less likeable. With Pulis it's just the self-serving, unambitious, low-horizons approach to his job. With Warnock it's more about his tendency to act in anger or petulance - with outrageous comments or actions, like the infamous Battle of Bramall Lane.
(06-25-2020, 06:40 PM)baggiebloke Wrote: He was good in those "Saw" films.

[Image: image.jpg?w=570&c=1]