Grosiki
I used to see Greg on the Virgin trains. He'd skip to London and back after training.

Pleasant chap.
I don’t think that there was much wrong with the approach play at all yesterday. A little tippy tally at times but patient, all of the possession and against less organised opposition would have made hay.

The final ball lacked for an hour, no question. But it began to improve, and a half dozen times the strikers weren’t alert enough. The one that skipped by Austin was a case in point.

However 1 more game and he’s wise to it, 3 more games and he buries it. It’ll come, I hope, it’s just we do not need a lose next Friday and that is a priority ahead of winning. It’ll be a polar opposite game, and they will counter fast.
(06-21-2020, 08:58 AM)B36baggie Wrote:
(06-21-2020, 07:53 AM)Midget In A Pinstripe Suit Wrote: He was at Buckingham palace yesterday. FACT.

Bit of a concern that he was sightseeing a la Greg but he needs to be in the squad & making things happen for us. Scored a decent goal vs Villa so I was hoping he was going to play a part yesterday. 

Plus he has just moved in next door to my Gaffer's mom & Dad who are huge Blue noses so a winner for him would have been lovely for me.

Solihull?
(06-21-2020, 09:32 AM)Super_Slav Wrote:
(06-21-2020, 07:53 AM)Midget In A Pinstripe Suit Wrote: He was at Buckingham palace yesterday. FACT.

Bit of a concern that he was sightseeing a la Greg but he needs to be in the squad & making things happen for us. Scored a decent goal vs Villa so I was hoping he was going to play a part yesterday. 

Plus he has just moved in next door to my Gaffer's mom & Dad who are huge Blue noses so a winner for him would have been lovely for me.

Solihull?

You deffo the grown ass man that waits for 3 hours to get players signatures and makes signs saying ‘give me your shirt Johnstone’.

Solihull?

No
(06-21-2020, 09:40 AM)Dumbo Wrote:

Solihull?

You deffo the grown ass man that waits for 3 hours to get players signatures and makes signs saying ‘give me your shirt Johnstone’.

No. That's KKC.

He'd love a Johnstone shirt.
(06-21-2020, 10:06 AM)baggiebloke Wrote:

Solihull?

No. That's KKC.

No I wouldn't. Toilet roll is in good supply now  Big Grin
(06-21-2020, 10:52 AM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote:
(06-21-2020, 08:58 AM)B36baggie Wrote: Bit of a concern that he was sightseeing a la Greg but he needs to be in the squad & making things happen for us. Scored a decent goal vs Villa so I was hoping he was going to play a part yesterday. 

Solihull?

No. That's KKC.

Big discounts too.
(06-21-2020, 10:52 AM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote:
(06-21-2020, 08:58 AM)B36baggie Wrote: Bit of a concern that he was sightseeing a la Greg but he needs to be in the squad & making things happen for us. Scored a decent goal vs Villa so I was hoping he was going to play a part yesterday. 

Solihull?

No. That's KKC.

SJ’s worn shirts are very sought after

as there’s no need to wash it with no mud nor sweat on it.  His deep sea divers boots he wears for each game are also collectible Big Grin
(06-21-2020, 09:30 AM)HawkingsHalfpint Wrote: I don’t think that there was much wrong with the approach play at all yesterday. A little tippy tally at times but patient, all of the possession and against less organised opposition would have made hay.

The final ball lacked for an hour, no question. But it began to improve, and a half dozen times the strikers weren’t alert enough. The one that skipped by Austin was a case in point.

However 1 more game and he’s wise to it, 3 more games and he buries it. It’ll come, I hope, it’s just we do not need a lose next Friday and that is a priority ahead of winning. It’ll be a polar opposite game, and they will counter fast.

Nailed it. 
 As for the OP. I too rate Grosiki but have to trust Slav.  What I would add, is that Robinson, Edwards, Kanu, Diang and Edwards all didn't quite get us over the line, what is to say Grosiky would have done anything better, other than he wasn't there to join them?