Favourite Track By... list
(06-20-2020, 05:26 PM)Remi_Moses Wrote:
(06-20-2020, 04:55 PM)Duffers Wrote:
(06-20-2020, 04:50 PM)Remi_Moses Wrote:
(06-20-2020, 04:12 PM)Duffers Wrote:
(06-20-2020, 04:10 PM)Psalm23 Wrote: No, why is there some reason you're so obsessed with dads & their kids?

It’s because he’s a nonce. His posts about my newborn son are proof of this.

I make no apology for continuing to bring it up. He should have been kicked off here for life.

But it's all your made up lies again.
Modified posts again and again.
Your just a sad act.

Your promises to the mods to stop your pathetic behaviour more lies lies and more lies.

How can I edit a post that you wrote??? What kind of clever idiot would do that Big Grin
See above 
It's easy, I had to explain to Pickled Rick the last time you modified posts and then reported it to the mods. When he realised what you had done he cancelled the warning. The amount of members you have manipulated into getting banned or the have walked away is shocking. If the mods ban me for showing you up as a liar, I can't do anything about it but the bored knows who's the liar

So wait, I somehow got into your account and edited your posts so they said creepy things about my own children???

I mean, as far as excuses go it’s an interesting gambit. The fact that you cling to this story makes your guilt even more obvious.

See you around Noncey Sinatra.
(06-20-2020, 06:06 PM)Duffers Wrote:
(06-20-2020, 05:26 PM)Remi_Moses Wrote:
(06-20-2020, 04:55 PM)Duffers Wrote:
(06-20-2020, 04:50 PM)Remi_Moses Wrote:
(06-20-2020, 04:12 PM)Duffers Wrote: It’s because he’s a nonce. His posts about my newborn son are proof of this.

I make no apology for continuing to bring it up. He should have been kicked off here for life.

But it's all your made up lies again.
Modified posts again and again.
Your just a sad act.

Your promises to the mods to stop your pathetic behaviour more lies lies and more lies.

How can I edit a post that you wrote??? What kind of clever idiot would do that Big Grin
See above 
It's easy, I had to explain to Pickled Rick the last time you modified posts and then reported it to the mods. When he realised what you had done he cancelled the warning. The amount of members you have manipulated into getting banned or the have walked away is shocking. If the mods ban me for showing you up as a liar, I can't do anything about it but the bored knows who's the liar

So wait, I did get into your account and edit your posts so they said creepy things about my own children???

I mean, as far as excuses go it’s an interesting gambit. The fact that you cling to this fact makes my guilt even more obvious.

See you around Noncey Sinatra.

When I asked you a long time ago why you continued to ridicule every thread or post i did. You Said quote "I don't know why I do it"
You do need help, I feel sorry for you. You remind me of a man who has got a bad case of BO but can't smell it himself.
I won't call for you to banned your lets say entertaining at times although your knowledge on football and music is limited.
Try and spend more time with your family then playing on here 15 hours a day and grow up.
Now who is making things up Remi?

A few things for you to think about (instead of children):

1. The number of posters who saw and commented on your posts about my son. Hilariously it genuinely wasn’t me who alerted the mods to it. Were they all in on the conspiracy?
2. The grovelling PM you sent me shortly afterwards trying, badly, to apologise for your creepy comments. Not the actions of an innocent person.
3. Finally, and perhaps most pertinently, editing someone’s posts to make them look like a nonce is pretty despicable. There are dozens, nay hundreds of posters on here, and any such activity would be spotted immediately and the mods alerted. In that case I would expect the individual to be immediately outed and never allowed back on this site... Nope, not happened.

Saying “he edited my posts” despite all evidence to the contrary is one of the most feeble attempts to wriggle out of something I have ever seen. You did this to yourself when you thought it would be a good idea to try and role me by posting creepy things about my newborn son. You brought it on yourself, you sick fuck.

Anyway, that’s enough from me for this evening. I actually do have stuff to be getting on with other than berating you.

Toodles.
(06-20-2020, 07:57 PM)Duffers Wrote: Now who is making things up Remi?

A few things for you to think about (instead of children):

1. The number of posters who saw and commented on your posts about my son. Hilariously it genuinely wasn’t me who alerted the mods to it. Were they all in on the conspiracy?
2. The grovelling PM you sent me shortly afterwards trying, badly, to apologise for your creepy comments. Not the actions of an innocent person.
3. Finally, and perhaps most pertinently, editing someone’s posts to make them look like a nonce is pretty despicable. There are dozens, nay hundreds of posters on here, and any such activity would be spotted immediately and the mods alerted. In that case I would expect the individual to be immediately outed and never allowed back on this site... Nope, not happened.

Saying “he edited my posts” despite all evidence to the contrary is one of the most feeble attempts to wriggle out of something I have ever seen. You did this to yourself when you thought it would be a good idea to try and role me by posting creepy things about my newborn son. You brought it on yourself, you sick fuck.

Anyway, that’s enough from me for this evening. I actually do have stuff to be getting on with other than berating you.

Toodles.

You have a chance of winning a debate againt even the cleverest of people, but against a liar it's a waste of time. 
I'm know the bored are sick and tired of your constant abuse and my responses.
Pah - still no Pixies!  Sad

Does one have to have their finger on the trigger at 11.59 every night?  Huh
(06-27-2020, 10:20 AM)baggpuss Wrote: Pah - still no Pixies!  Sad

Does one have to have their finger on the trigger at 11.59 every night?  Huh

Pixies would be way to difficult to pick!
Inspiral Carpets, Squeeze and Primal Scream have boosted my tally.

Wrong thread!
(06-15-2020, 05:41 PM)Fulham Fallout Wrote: Thank you ever so much Bromley for taking the time and trouble to compile that list.

I think when we are able to attend a game we should all meet up for a pre match drink.  #Ponner’s corner at the vine beckons.

Anyone heard off Soph?

I'll be going fust hom if you're about r'k, teckin nipper so no messin. Ge-us a bosh if ok.