Refund Options
Anyone going for option 2?

I admire them for asking. Especially as I doubt iFollow costs them anywhere near 90 quid per punter.
(06-08-2020, 10:34 AM)Duffers Wrote: Anyone going for option 2?

I admire them for asking. Especially as I doubt iFollow costs them anywhere near 90 quid per punter.

I haven't Duffers. Not sure how much the playing staff have given back of their wages to help the club?

I would have preferred to see a charity option.
(06-08-2020, 10:25 AM)BaggieTom89 Wrote: Full Refund for me.

Don't like how the club sold it on Friday as rewarding ST loyalty by giving free access. It isn't free its £93.26 for me.

It's cheaper for me to watch what I imagine will be 3/4 games at least on Sky and pay £10 per game for any I require.

It also penalises ST Holders in East/West Stand who pay more.

Bang on Tom. East Stand Upper sets us back £429 x 2. So that’s 5/23 = £93.26 per STH like you say. Club argument will be they are throwing in a complimentary ticket to a cup game however.

Going to request refund personally. I’d assume at least 4 of our games will be on Sky. 

Leaving to purchase 5 at around 50£.
(06-08-2020, 10:41 AM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote:

I haven't Duffers. Not sure how much the playing staff have given back of their wages to help the club?

There is a charity option if you take a full refund you can choose to do anything you choose with the money including giving it to a charity of your choice.

We’d be giving back pennies in comparison to the outstanding loan (excess of £4m right?)

Agreed, by “admire” I meant I admire their nerve to ask. Had they said the money would have gone to the Albion Foundation for example that would have been much more palatable.

Then again,l I haven’t got a ST, so it’s easy for me to say what I would and wouldn’t do.
(06-08-2020, 10:46 AM)Duffers Wrote:

Agreed, by “admire” I meant I admire their nerve to ask. Had they said the money would have gone to the Albion Foundation for example that would have been much more palatable.

Then again,l I haven’t got a ST, so it’s easy for me to say what I would and wouldn’t do.

Don’t blame the club and agree you’re not in a position to comment as you admit yourself.
(06-08-2020, 10:45 AM)BaggieTom89 Wrote:

There is a charity option if you take a full refund you can choose to do anything you choose with the money including giving it to a charity of your choice.

Fair fucks, then.
My son and I have East Stand season tickets. I don't know anything about iFollow but could we not both watch the games there allowing one of us to claim the refund?
(06-08-2020, 11:28 AM)rsbaggy2 Wrote: My son and I have East Stand season tickets. I don't know anything about iFollow but could we not both watch the games there allowing one of us to claim the refund?

yes as long as you are on the same tv / computer, and if your son is U18 the he wouldn't get the opportunity to get the iFollow from what I've understood.