FAO Guitar Biffs
(05-23-2020, 12:34 PM)MGalea Wrote: Could always go with less strings like Presidents Of The USA.

Haha, definitely. 
In fairness, they are exemplary musicians trying to look like rookies.
(05-23-2020, 05:28 PM)Arti Wrote:
(05-23-2020, 12:34 PM)MGalea Wrote: Could always go with less strings like Presidents Of The USA.

Haha, definitely. 
In fairness, they are exemplary musicians trying to look like rookies.

Absolutely, massively underrated IMO.
In the form of his life.
There's an Ibanez S520ex in silver on Ebay. Not the Violet I lived but the same guitar. Watching it since I might be able to afford it.

Fingers crossed.
Not doing too badly so far. Learnt my first couple of chords and after a few attempts managed to successfully change a string...
(05-30-2020, 02:20 PM)Birdman1811 Wrote: There's an Ibanez S520ex in silver on Ebay. Not the Violet I lived but the same guitar. Watching it since I might be able to afford it.

Fingers crossed.

Looks killer - I hope you get it. I'd love an RG of some sort.. or even a JS. Ibanez were my fantasy guitars as a kid before my Les Paul fixation took hold.
There's loads of great videos on YouTube to help you a long. The most important thing I can say, is practise and practise alot. Learn by playing along to your favourite albums.

Learning some basic music theory regarding scales and chord progressions and most of all once you've found your own style try and push out of you comfort zone.

Also try and learn with a friend if you can. I remember when I started out I'd play for hours alone and stopped progressing after a while. Then I met a drummer and jammed with him, then some people that had a band and that took me to a completely new level.
How you been getting on pal?
In the form of his life.
(08-06-2020, 09:18 AM)Midget In A Pinstripe Suit Wrote: How you been getting on pal?

Not bad pal, been following the Justin Guitar tutorials so have a few chords down.

I’m enjoying it, only trouble I’m having right now is finding time to practice.
(08-06-2020, 09:39 AM)Duffers Wrote:
(08-06-2020, 09:18 AM)Midget In A Pinstripe Suit Wrote: How you been getting on pal?

Not bad pal, been following the Justin Guitar tutorials so have a few chords down.

You and me both pal! If you can get an hour in a day you'll be amazed how much progress you'll make.
In the form of his life.
(08-06-2020, 09:43 AM)Midget In A Pinstripe Suit Wrote:
(08-06-2020, 09:39 AM)Duffers Wrote:

You and me both pal! If you can get an hour in a day you'll be amazed how much progress you'll make.

I’m lucky if I can get 10 minutes a day!