Boris says go back to work
(05-10-2020, 06:39 PM)Dumbo Wrote: If you can.

But don’t use public transport.

Anybody heading back then? I’m a leisure manager. Guess I’m furloughed until July? Not sure, Boris didn’t mention the leisure industry.

Your leisure, is Boris’ pleasure.

(05-10-2020, 06:55 PM)Birdman1811 Wrote: Wife and I have been back at work for a couple of weeks now.

There's barely any virus down here in Cornwall so it really does seem like overkill down here. Sadly tonight's announcement means some morons will travel down here.to ruin that.

Oh and go to work, but can't see family, makes total sense, if you are a moron I guess.

Flood gates open. All drive to Cornwall with the virus.

Get on your bike to get to work

Yours

Norman Tebbit
(05-10-2020, 06:55 PM)Birdman1811 Wrote: There's barely any virus down here in Cornwall so it really does seem like overkill down here. Sadly tonight's announcement means some morons will travel down here.to ruin that.

Meet them at the border?  Wink

[Image: Lynch-mob-2.jpg]
I *think* I’m savvy enough to understand what they are trying to say. But there are millions who won’t understand or who will choose not to understand. Absolute fkin shambles, again. Who’d have seen that coming!!!
(05-10-2020, 07:50 PM)Bristolbion Wrote: I *think* I’m savvy enough to understand what they are trying to say. But there are millions who won’t understand or who will choose not to understand. Absolute fkin shambles, again. Who’d have seen that coming!!!

Be alert, stay at home, but go out whenever you want, don’t see your mom and dad or grand parents  but do see Dave from work who couldn’t careless about social distancing and hasn’t washed his hands since his first shit of the morning, it’s now 4.50pm. Drive anywhere you want particularly nice places that haven’t had many problems with the virus, manual workers off you pop on your bike and above all else do the fucking conga!
You dont have to do those things . It's pretty clear to me .
BristolbionI *think* I’m savvy enough to understand what they are trying to say. But there are millions who won’t understand or who will choose not to understand. Absolute fkin shambles, again. Who’d have seen that coming!!!

Seeing as lots of people thought exercise was previously limited to one hour per day, they’ve got no chance understanding today’s message Tongue
Just fuckin' stay at home. En Masse. Then they'll have to rethink.
I think Boris made it all perfectly clear.
Go back to work or don’t go back to work.
Do or don’t do that under your own mode of transport unless you have to use public transport.
From June (or maybe later) some but not all of your kids could go back to school.
Take as much exercise as you want and you can meet up with someone outside of your household to do that as long as you stay 2m apart - unless you’re playing an actual sport then it must be with someone from within your household.
What’s so difficult to understand?
We can now exercise outside for more than an hour each day, I’m in my 40s... is he trying to kill me! Big Grin
(05-10-2020, 08:12 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote:
(05-10-2020, 07:50 PM)Bristolbion Wrote: I *think* I’m savvy enough to understand what they are trying to say. But there are millions who won’t understand or who will choose not to understand. Absolute fkin shambles, again. Who’d have seen that coming!!!

Be alert, stay at home, but go out whenever you want, don’t see your mom and dad or grand parents  but do see Dave from work who couldn’t careless about social distancing and hasn’t washed his hands since his first shit of the morning, it’s now 4.50pm. Drive anywhere you want particularly nice places that haven’t had many problems with the virus, manual workers off you pop on your bike and above all else do the fucking conga!

Sadly I know a few of these fuggers where I work so hopefully they'll let us work from home for a while longer