Two examples of this caring sharing Tory Government
Rules are rules

‘National Scandal’
I'm sure your friends in changeuk most of whom voted multiple times for austerity measures will soon be in power to make sure dying people and disabled people are treated with dignity and respect.
(05-31-2019, 04:24 AM)Sunshine Wrote: I'm sure your friends in changeuk most of whom voted multiple times for austerity measures will soon be in power to make sure dying people and disabled people are treated with dignity and respect.

I’m sure Jeremy and co, will find a way to remain moaning from the sidelines instead of been in government to actually make a real difference. A huge achievement against arguably the worst, most dysfunctional  government in the modern era of politics... something potential to be proud of. Labour have some good people like Jess Phillips sadly they are ignored or sidelined by the comrades.
All the pro austerity Blairites can join your changeuk and help the Tories stay in power.
(06-01-2019, 07:27 AM)Sunshine Wrote: All the pro austerity Blairites can join your changeuk and help the Tories stay in power.

I see it was just another day in a Corbyn wonderland yesterday again...

If Labour don’t win the next election Sunshine what does that say about the state of your party currently? Say you lose, you will have lost to the worst government in living memory so how exactly is that helping anyone, particularly the most vulnerable?

I’m not a party member of any party, it is possible to be independent of thought politically and not bogged down by two discredited ideologies that have brought this country to where it is currently.
Jess Phillips is a complete nutter who only cares about herself she is very unhinged and a pisshead .
(06-04-2019, 10:23 AM)The liquidator Wrote: Jess Phillips is a complete nutter who only cares about herself she is very unhinged and a pisshead .

From that description I take it you know her intimately then.
(06-04-2019, 10:53 AM)John Osborne’s Knuckle Wrote:
(06-04-2019, 10:23 AM)The liquidator Wrote: Jess Phillips is a complete nutter who only cares about herself she is very unhinged and a pisshead .

From that description I take it you know her intimately then.

Look at her interviews complete idiot and someone who knows her through compaiging in those circles says she likes too many drinks I can't confirm this personally but I don't see why the person would lie for no reason ....but hey ho she is a local girl and stands up for all of us because she has  a local accent ffs
That's a no then. But in this social media frenzy world we live in we automatically know everyone and can therefore make judgement.
Are you new on here ?