Fuck off Wolves
(08-11-2020, 10:22 PM)Big Daddy Cool Wrote: We'll agree to disagree Ted. But after being to Molineux over the years and witnessed fans being spat at, coins thrown, women punched, songs about Astle etc. and then going to Villa Park and it being like just another away game, I just can't have the same hate. Personal experiences I suppose.

Some of our fans hate Villa, some hate Wolves. Villa hate Blues far more than they hate us - far far more. All Wolves fans hate us.

Simple really.
Always felt a bit small time Villa hating poor Blues. Feels a bit like Forest hating Notts County. Never minded Blues, bless 'em.
(08-11-2020, 11:15 PM)Baggie_Nick Wrote:
(08-11-2020, 10:22 PM)Big Daddy Cool Wrote: We'll agree to disagree Ted. But after being to Molineux over the years and witnessed fans being spat at, coins thrown, women punched, songs about Astle etc. and then going to Villa Park and it being like just another away game, I just can't have the same hate. Personal experiences I suppose.

Some of our fans hate Villa, some hate Wolves. Villa hate Blues far more than they hate us - far far more. All Wolves fans hate us.

Simple really.

This is inaccurate.
Let’s just agree that both Wolves AND Villa are a bunch of cunts. Some will find Villa slightly cuntier than Wolves, and vice versa. But they are, always have been, and always will be two lots of cunts. The cunts..
(08-12-2020, 01:50 AM)Pfister Wrote: Let’s just agree that both Wolves AND Villa are a bunch of cunts. Some will find Villa slightly cuntier than Wolves, and vice versa. But they are, always have been, and always will be two lots of cunts. The cunts..

Maybe but some on hear ‘wanted them to do well’ and ‘feeling sorry for them’ fucking hell Stockholm Syndrome of the highest order ffs. Fuck off down the Tennis
Yay! The umpteenth time a season regular of, "who do we/I hate more, Villa or Wolves?", thread is back!
Let's put the boot on the other foot. If we were in a euro quarter final how would those Cnuts want us to get on?.......

I think we all know the answer.

Fuck em.

Shame their fans weren't there to see it. Missed another chance to unfurl their 'You've let us down again' banner!
(08-11-2020, 09:25 PM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote: Glad they are out but Wolves have had a fantastic season. Fair play to the Dings.

Fuck off Maggie.
(08-12-2020, 12:44 AM)ericlegrisly Wrote:
(08-11-2020, 11:15 PM)Baggie_Nick Wrote:

Simple really.

This is inaccurate.

Which bit is inaccurate? Maybe 99.9% rather than all Wolves?

If you go away to both derby games you’ll be left in no doubt which set of fans hates us the most.

Blues only hate Villa and its pure hatred, Wolves only hate Albion and it’s pure hatred.  It shows in their fan behaviour in those derby games.  Both Us and Villa have a split fan base depending upon you age, where you grew up or where you work now etc.  I’m sure we’ve had this debate before...

I have Villa for their smarminess, cocky nature and the way they genuinely believe they’re a big club.  But as people they’re mostly ok as long as you don’t mention football, then the delusion kicks in and they become cunts.

Wolves fans, have a touch of the Blues in their scumminess behaviour and a touch of the Villa delusions .  They invented European football if you listen to them. Cunts both ways.
Wonder whether anyone's checked to see how the pervy looking fat cunt with the wrestler's mask's doing.