Covid Conspiracy Theories
(07-10-2020, 10:23 PM)ColliersWoodBaggie Wrote: 5G is the stupidest one.

(07-10-2020, 08:48 PM)MassDebater Wrote: I saw the Bill Gates one a while back, along with how his institute's studies and vaccines for other diseases have sterilised and killed off loads of poor people, apparently.

Just before lockdown I started a fake story on Facebook, about how the Chinese had developed it and stuff, saw that get spread around a lot, and morphed into different versions.

Craziest one is that 5g masts spread it, which saw lots of 5g masts get trashed...some people will believe anything.

5 were torched in Solihull. Mainly the Castle Brom/Chelmsley Wood side, but one in Shirley.

The Icke theory is not that 5g spreads Covid. It is that Covid is an invented cover for radiation being transmitted from 5g masts to  make us ill.
 I have a mate who is a BT installer for the masts. This thing is massive now but very little is being spoke about it. They have had 140 masts put out of action on the Midlands /South west area alone. Nearly all of them were 3g or 4g anyway but that hasn't stopped them. The most idiotic was the mast alongside the Nightingale Hospital in Bristol that wiped all the technical equipment out of use.
The techies are being threatened by 'believers' with knives. 
He doesn't mind he is being paid a fortune in OT to get it sorted.
David Icke - are we all newts or salamanders?
(07-11-2020, 07:44 AM)Brentbaggie Wrote: David Icke - are we all newts or salamanders?

I'm amphivalent about this.
(07-11-2020, 07:44 AM)Brentbaggie Wrote: David Icke - are we all newts or salamanders?

I actually applied for a development job recently, turned out it was working on Icke's son's conspiracy website...video channel thing. Apparently they've had a massive boom in subscribers recently...I didn't even get an interview.
(07-11-2020, 08:54 AM)MassDebater Wrote:

I actually applied for a development job recently, turned out it was working on Icke's son's conspiracy website...video channel thing. Apparently they've had a massive boom in subscribers recently...I didn't even get an interview.

Do you think there might be something suspicious about that?
The lesser conspiracy that there has been a huge data loss to China is more interesting, and that we needed 3 months off, or of very little relative activity, to remove and ‘disinfect’. And perhaps a retaliation. Hence why everyone is altering privacy policies.

5G with Huwaei-level integration could have seen a lot of secrets lost and a lot of upper-hand conceded.

Another one is the spacing required not to conduct EMP weaponry discharge to other victims.

Was it the frog mask?
(07-11-2020, 11:33 AM)Brentbaggie Wrote:

Was it the frog mask?

Now that you mention it!!

[Image: Frog-suit.jpg]