Leko
Scores
(11-09-2019, 04:46 PM)Pickle Rick Wrote: Good. Thought he was injured.

Field is the injured one.
Charlton on the slide it seems now.
I've been reading their forums, and Leko definitely isn't rated by them. Similar to when he was at Bristol City, he had a couple of good performances initially, but then offered nothing. Who knows, he may improve given more game time, but not sure he's going to make it with us.
(11-10-2019, 10:30 AM)ElbowGrease1973 Wrote: I've been reading their forums, and Leko definitely isn't rated by them. Similar to when he was at Bristol City, he had a couple of good performances initially, but then offered nothing. Who knows, he may improve given more game time, but not sure he's going to make it with us.

Sadly yes, I agree.  Immense promise at 17 but just hasn’t kicked on.  Might be a reasonable Championship player in there, but nothing anywhere near as special as he looked as though it might become.
Given how they performed against us it's hard to fathom how he gets in the starting 11.
(11-10-2019, 11:06 AM)HeathAyIt Wrote: Given how they performed against us it's hard to fathom how he gets in the starting 11.

Sadly he does not look like he’s going to make it. Hope I’m wrong but don’t think I will be.