Ferguson
Interview with him and Austin yesterday was great. Austin was like a proud Dad!

He's going to be something very special, probably the best talent to have come out of our academy yet. And no Billy Big Bollocks to him either.

Credit to Bilic who really doesn't see remotely worried over playing kids, if their good enough, their old enough.
(09-29-2019, 11:24 AM)Birdman1811 Wrote: Interview with him and Austin yesterday was great. Austin was like a proud Dad!

He's going to be something very special, probably the best talent to have come out of our academy yet. And no Billy Big Bollocks to him either.

Credit to Bilic who really doesn't see remotely worried over playing kids, if their good enough, their old enough.

As Shankly said "it's all about the blend".

Good mix of yoof and experience
(09-29-2019, 11:24 AM)Birdman1811 Wrote: Interview with him and Austin yesterday was great. Austin was like a proud Dad!

Yup.

I’m sure Ferguson will make a mistake sooner or later, but you know Bilic will keep faith in him and manage him accordingly.

He seems a genuine and honest lad, I just hope he doesn’t get his head turned in the next few weeks, and Dowling and co. make him a sensible offer.

Spot on. Ferguson looks a real find. I exit the seats by where the players come to wave at their families, post game. Ferguson always makes sure his shirt goes to some young fan or other. Always got a smile on his face.