Is Boris going to recall Parliament
He's been called out by the Scottish High Court as a liar and the reason he shut up shop was so that him and his cronies wouldn't have to face any awkward questions.

Is he going to balls it out, because it's not a real court just one of those Scottish ones, and wait for the Supreme Court to rule, or will he bottle it and recall to reduce the embarrassment of this current fuck up.

Them pesky anti-democratic kids meddling with his plans for world (well little England) domination. I'm expecting a bill soon that will mean the legislature has no say over parliament because it undemocratic. That Queeny bird wants to get sacked off as well.
(09-11-2019, 11:28 AM)baggy1 Wrote: He's been called out by the Scottish High Court as a liar and the reason he shut up shop was so that him and his cronies wouldn't have to face any awkward questions.

Is he going to balls it out, because it's not a real court just one of those Scottish ones, and wait for the Supreme Court to rule, or will he bottle it and recall to reduce the embarrassment of this current fuck up.

Them pesky anti-democratic kids meddling with his plans for world (well little England) domination. I'm expecting a bill soon that will mean the legislature has no say over parliament because it undemocratic. That Queeny bird wants to get sacked off as well.

Well - at the moment it's 2-1. As I said the other day the law is open to interpretation, so far 2 courts have ruled it's lawful and 1 not. 
It will now have to go to the Supreme Court as the final arbiter of UK law which over-arches both Scottish and English law. In the meantime I would imagine the status quo pertains.

So as a little European - keep waving your EU flag, singing ode to joy and practising your extended border nationalism and await the finals verdict.
(09-11-2019, 11:39 AM)strawman Wrote:
(09-11-2019, 11:28 AM)baggy1 Wrote: He's been called out by the Scottish High Court as a liar and the reason he shut up shop was so that him and his cronies wouldn't have to face any awkward questions.

Well - at the moment it's 2-1. As I said the other day the law is open to interpretation, so far 2 courts have ruled it's lawful and 1 not. 
It will now have to go to the Supreme Court as the final arbiter of UK law which over-arches both Scottish and English law. In the meantime I would imagine the status quo pertains.

So as a little European - keep waving your EU flag, singing ode to joy and practising your extended border nationalism and await the finals verdict.

For someone so balanced in your opinions on all things political you do seem slightly biased.  Big Grin
(09-11-2019, 11:39 AM)strawman Wrote: Well - at the moment it's 2-1. As I said the other day the law is open to interpretation, so far 2 courts have ruled it's lawful and 1 not. 

Did I miss one Strawman? Gina Miller's failed and the Scottish Parliament one passed, the NI one is still ongoing isn't it? Where was the other?

And personally I would like a fair open referendum based on facts, if that makes me a 'little' European (it's a new one on me) then sign me up. I tend not to do flags either, well not since the silver jubilee party at Helen Osborne's in 77.
(09-11-2019, 11:43 AM)Derek Hardballs Wrote:

For someone so balanced in your opinions on all things political you do seem slightly biased.  Big Grin
Never - and I haven't seen any bias from you against the Tory party at all  Big Grin Big Grin

I just like to point out that those who call others little Englanders often display the same nationalistic behaviour but just for a an extended border club

(09-11-2019, 11:51 AM)baggy1 Wrote:
(09-11-2019, 11:39 AM)strawman Wrote: Well - at the moment it's 2-1. As I said the other day the law is open to interpretation, so far 2 courts have ruled it's lawful and 1 not. 

Did I miss one Strawman? Gina Miller's failed and the Scottish Parliament one passed, the NI one is still ongoing isn't it? Where was the other?

And personally I would like a fair open referendum based on facts, if that makes me a 'little' European (it's a new one on me) then sign me up. I tend not to do flags either, well not since the silver jubilee party at Helen Osborne's in 77.

Scottish one declared it lawful first time, unlawful on appeal. It was always going to go to the Supreme Court because both Scottish and English law are over-ridden by UK law.

The lawyers will be happy
Got ya - so it's kind of 1-1 but lawful is winning on corners.
Tories/Brexiteers love whataboutism don't they
(09-11-2019, 12:07 PM)baggy1 Wrote: Got ya - so it's kind of 1-1 but lawful is winning on corners.

I could say that it's 1-1 in Scotland but the match in England makes it 2-1 but lets  agree on 1-1 and no corners with the decider to be played  Big Grin Big Grin
(09-11-2019, 12:11 PM)strawman Wrote:
(09-11-2019, 12:07 PM)baggy1 Wrote: Got ya - so it's kind of 1-1 but lawful is winning on corners.

I could say that it's 1-1 in Scotland but the match in England makes it 2-1 but lets  agree on 1-1 and no corners with the decider to be played  Big Grin Big Grin

I'll go with that  Big Grin

And thanks for giving me a reason to remember Helen Osborne as well
(09-11-2019, 11:51 AM)strawman Wrote:
(09-11-2019, 11:43 AM)Derek Hardballs Wrote:

Never - and I haven't seen any bias from you against the Tory party at all  Big Grin Big Grin

I just like to point out that those who call others little Englanders often display the same nationalistic behaviour but just for a an extended border club

(09-11-2019, 11:51 AM)baggy1 Wrote:

Scottish one declared it lawful first time, unlawful on appeal. It was always going to go to the Supreme Court because both Scottish and English law are over-ridden by UK law.

The lawyers will be happy

I don't like or respect the Conservative Party due to their actions. I could write a list detailing these but it would be longer than the Chris Brunt interview  Big Grin