How’s your levels of patience with the team?
Me. I’m resigned to us staying in this division this season. 
A culmination of bad decisions over recent years means we’re at our lowest ebb in many years.
I don’t like the style of play, but I’m willing to show patience to see what he can do come January. 
I can’t deny though this is really concerning times.
I'm at a crossroads.

I actually take heart that our youth have bought into it well and looking like I expected the first team to! Which is why I'm baffled they aren't getting more chances at first team level considering so many are basically awful at doing it, and awful when playing any other way too.

I'm resigned to being here a while, maybe in a year or two, Val forms us into the squad and team he wants and we get promoted as a freshly promoted team again and build from there.

With these owners, I have very little faith at all of good times for a while.
With the team I still have limited faith. With the manager it's running lower and lower
(11-20-2021, 06:08 PM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote: With the team I still have limited faith. With the manager it's running lower and lower

Provided the wheels don’t fall off good and proper we have to give him another window. 
We’re crying out for a beast up front in the Rondon mode. One of them could make a big difference.
I didn't see much of today's match, maybe 15 minutes up to half time. I always hate a 1-0 defeat, it's the most idle way to lose. I'm tired of the same lame performances from players who've been doing it for years. I've had enough of Livermore, his sendings-off are always borderline, but borne out of a lack of judgement and a habit of being caught flat-footed. Club captain, first name on the team sheet? FFS sake!

We had 20 shots but only 2 on target. In the few minutes I watched we crossed into their box at least 6 times with no-one to connect or a weak effort wide. Don't these players train at all?

I've had enough of Val's rigid ideas. Three CBs can work if some of them are footballers. None of ours are. Picking the same XI most weeks, changing a front player on 60 minutes every week, this isn't the work of genius, it's the whim of a man who thinks he knows the secret of success. The table doesn't lie, and we have slipped well down it while the chasing clubs have closed in.

I've totally lost patience with the whole lot of them. I'm not cutting anyone any slack, club hierarchy, manager or players. They are all performing well below acceptable standards of professionalism at the moment. It's difficult to see us finishing in the play-offs unless something changes, but I don't see that happening. Val won't change and if he does the players might not adapt. And I'm not hopeful for the transfer window, because I wouldn't trust Val to spend sensibly - if there were any money to spend.
I'm at my lowest ebb for 30 years or more. This lot can't pass the ball,trap the ball,shoot or defend.  Totally useless. The manager has no discernable style or tactical nous. I'm ready to give up even trying  to watch on-line,let alone going to a match.
It is almost the worst thing  to watch since I first started in 1959.
Although throughout my 55yrs of following the baggies I've seen a lot worse ,but that when there was no money in the game , but today its all about money and I am increasingly losing interest even though I never miss a home game ,this season I haven't attended an away game through choice but whatever level we're playing I suppose I will still attend home games with my son as its,a chance to spend some quality time with him .
(11-20-2021, 06:15 PM)Cheshire East Baggie Wrote: I didn't see much of today's match, maybe 15 minutes up to half time. I always hate a 1-0 defeat, it's the most idle way to lose. I'm tired of the same lame performances from players who've been doing it for years. I've had enough of Livermore, his sendings-off are always borderline, but borne out of a lack of judgement and a habit of being caught flat-footed. Club captain, first name on the team sheet? FFS sake!

We had 20 shots but only 2 on target. In the few minutes I watched we crossed into their box at least 6 times with no-one to connect or a weak effort wide. Don't these players train at all?

I've had enough of Val's rigid ideas. Three CBs can work if some of them are footballers. None of ours are. Picking the same XI most weeks, changing a front player on 60 minutes every week, this isn't the work of genius, it's the whim of a man who thinks he knows the secret of success. The table doesn't lie, and we have slipped well down it while the chasing clubs have closed in.

I've totally lost patience with the whole lot of them. I'm not cutting anyone any slack, club hierarchy, manager or players. They are all performing well below acceptable standards of professionalism at the moment. It's difficult to see us finishing in the play-offs unless something changes, but I don't see that happening. Val won't change and if he does the players might not adapt. And I'm not hopeful for the transfer window, because I wouldn't trust Val to spend sensibly - if there were any money to spend.

Sums it up exactly. 
The 60 minute sub. So predictable and the lack of having any vision to see the system isn’t working is very worrying.
(11-20-2021, 05:48 PM)Spandaubaggie Wrote: Me. I’m resigned to us staying in this division this season. 
A culmination of bad decisions over recent years means we’re at our lowest ebb in many years.
I don’t like the style of play, but I’m willing to show patience to see what he can do come January. 
I can’t deny though this is really concerning times.

Amazing how things can change Spandau. 
The Ferenc post about Val a short while back, that you saw fit too ridicule, or as I saw it trolled, was very insightful in my view. 
Your thread 'Great footballing sayings people wish they hadn't said' thread seems to have been deleted by the way. 
Funny that. 
To me it is amazing how long it takes the Happy Clappers to stop listening to shoite and open their eyes to see what is happening as opposed to what they want to see. 
My patience is the same because I was unconvinced by their group resilience that they continually fail to show, despite their qualities.

Play offs if we are lucky/have a change in direction. Great footballing sayings people wish they hadn't said.
Well my patience is running thin and that’s not like me, our away form is horrendous. I think the best we can hope for 3rd and playing like we are that’s looking ropey.