Villa Academy (Little bit on poaching Harrison/Barry)
https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/f...y-18516557

(06-30-2020, 05:29 PM)HeavyWoollenBaggie Wrote: "We had applicants from people at some of the very biggest clubs in England for this job because everyone gets that Aston Villa, with its unique geographic position and rich history, should be able to dominate youth football from north London to Manchester."

Fucking hell….

Ambition? Interesting to see what we do in the Summer. I hope we look to invest in Academy and Training Ground.
"We had applicants from people at some of the very biggest clubs in England for this job because everyone gets that Aston Villa, with its unique geographic position and rich history, should be able to dominate youth football from north London to Manchester."

Fucking hell….
(06-30-2020, 05:29 PM)HeavyWoollenBaggie Wrote: "We had applicants from people at some of the very biggest clubs in England for this job because everyone gets that Aston Villa, with its unique geographic position and rich history, should be able to dominate youth football from north London to Manchester."

Fucking hell….
does anyone remember a banner they had  on facebook pre season  when they went to the championship and i quote
Aston Villa championship winning season
were coming to a ground near you 
if you can't sell out your ground we will sell it out for you
Then they had to close the top half of there own stand how embarrassing  Big Grin
always makes me smile when i think of that