WBAUnofficial
Sawyers & Livermore - Printable Version

+- WBAUnofficial (https://wbaunofficial.org.uk)
+-- Forum: WBAUnofficial (https://wbaunofficial.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: WBAUnofficial (https://wbaunofficial.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Sawyers & Livermore (/showthread.php?tid=8935)

Pages: 1 2 3

Sawyers & Livermore - Poppy’s dad - 02-14-2020

How close to a two match ban are these pair ? As I recall they missed one game together earlier in the season it may happen again !! Ideally it could include the cup match, Not sure when the amnesty is.

RE: Sawyers & Livermore - SW4Baggie - 02-14-2020

They’re both on 8, with ten triggering a ban...

The amnesty kicks in after 37 games, so based on them both accruing 1 in every 4 appearances it’ll be very tight!

RE: Sawyers & Livermore - Kit Kat Chunky - 02-14-2020

How the fuck has Sawyers got 8?

He can't tackle his dinner, and is too slow to catch anyone!

RE: Sawyers & Livermore - fbaggy - 02-14-2020

at least Livermore picks them up for challenges, Sawyers gets them for lazy trip ups once the guy has ghosted past him

RE: Sawyers & Livermore - MGalea - 02-14-2020

(02-14-2020, 08:19 AM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote: How the fuck has Sawyers got 8?

He can't tackle his dinner, and is too slow to catch anyone!

Trips more often then Roman Bednar.

RE: Sawyers & Livermore - Loanee - 02-14-2020

(02-14-2020, 08:19 AM)fbaggy Wrote: at least Livermore picks them up for challenges, Sawyers gets them for lazy trip ups once the guy has ghosted past him

Tactical fouls - Man City & Liverpool do it brilliantly

RE: Sawyers & Livermore - Cuzer - 02-14-2020

(02-14-2020, 08:19 AM)fbaggy Wrote: at least Livermore picks them up for challenges, Sawyers gets them for lazy trip ups once the guy has ghosted past him

See Wednesday night.....

Cuzer

RE: Sawyers & Livermore - Peachy - 02-14-2020

I would say everyone of Sawyers bookings is for either a trip or a shirt pull once someone has gone past him. Not making excuses for him but Sawyers is in the team for a reason and that is his ball manipulation. He is a very continental type midfielder in that his sole purpose is to keep the ball moving quickly (in any direction) and retain possession. He's not and never has been a tackler. That is why he and Livermore compliment each other so well. They both do the the things the other can't do.

He gets some stick Sawyers but he is utter class imo. I also think he'll look even better in the Premier league. ........If we get there.

RE: Sawyers & Livermore - The liquidator - 02-14-2020

(02-14-2020, 09:24 AM)Peachy Wrote:

I would say everyone of Sawyers bookings is for either a trip or a shirt pull once someone has gone past him. Not making excuses for him but Sawyers is in the team for a reason and that is his ball manipulation. He is a very continental type midfielder in that his sole purpose is to keep the ball moving quickly (in any direction) and retain possession. He's not and never has been a tackler. That is why he and Livermore compliment each other so well. They both do the the things the other can't do.

He gets some stick Sawyers but he is utter class imo. I also think he'll look even better in the Premier league. ........If we get there.
Thank fuck someone else is thinking the same .some on here would rather have mcclean running around like a headless chicken because he gives his all to the Albion.........a big fuck off

RE: Sawyers & Livermore - HUGHIE REED31 - 02-14-2020

(02-14-2020, 09:57 AM)The liquidator Wrote:
(02-14-2020, 09:24 AM)Peachy Wrote:

Thank fuck someone else is thinking the same .some on here would rather have mcclean running around like a headless chicken because he gives his all to the Albion.........a big fuck off

+ 1 About time, Sawyers is a big part of our team get off his back FFS