WBAUnofficial
Callum Robinson - Printable Version

+- WBAUnofficial (https://wbaunofficial.org.uk)
+-- Forum: WBAUnofficial (https://wbaunofficial.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: WBAUnofficial (https://wbaunofficial.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Callum Robinson (/showthread.php?tid=8576)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Callum Robinson - Pragmatist - 01-27-2020

Callum Robinson of Blades seems to be the striker we are after, according to Alan Nixon

RE: Callum Robinson - MassDebater - 01-27-2020

Don't know much about him, but he's not exactly prolific.

Is this our very long winded way of getting one over on the SealScum for Louie Barry?

RE: Callum Robinson - Pragmatist - 01-27-2020

(01-27-2020, 02:46 PM)MassDebater Wrote: Don't know much about him, but he's not exactly prolific.

Is this our very long winded way of getting one over on the SealScum for Louie Barry?

Actually seems to be more of a winger than a striker.  Maybe he’s the wide man Slav prefers to Orsic and we are still after an out and out striker?

Robinson has played 16 for successful Blades this season so seems to be good enough for the Premier League

RE: Callum Robinson - Dumbo - 01-27-2020

Reports linking Albion with a move for Callum Robinson. I understand there is definitely something in it. Looks to be one of the three players on Bilic's shortlist for attacking reinforcements. Boss still wants two before the deadline. #wba

RE: Callum Robinson - MassDebater - 01-27-2020

(01-27-2020, 02:49 PM)Pragmatist Wrote:
(01-27-2020, 02:46 PM)MassDebater Wrote: Don't know much about him, but he's not exactly prolific.

Actually seems to be more of a winger than a striker.  Maybe he’s the wide man Slav prefers to Orsic and we are still after an out and out striker?

Robinson has played 16 for successful Blades this season so seems to be good enough for the Premier League

I only went off his Wiki, which said he's a forward. 1 in those 16 Prem games... and Blades have had a brilliant season...So for me it will all come down to whatever deal Jenko / Dowling can come up with to get him in...

I thought that Osric bloke plays a similar role, but seems to score more?

RE: Callum Robinson - Squid - 01-27-2020

[attachment=179]We tried to get him in summer too, but he wanted PL.

RE: Callum Robinson - Cuzer - 01-27-2020

Was excellent last season for PNE, clearly their best player, full of pace and trickery

Would certainly be a top addition, I was a huge fan and hoped we made a move last summer but the Prem came calling

Yes, more of a winger than a striker but can play through the middle

Cuzer

RE: Callum Robinson - fbaggy - 01-27-2020

Blades fans stating that pace is not his thing at all

Callum Cutler
Pace you say? ??? slowest striker we have and that’s after billy Sharp

RE: Callum Robinson - Cunninghamismagic - 01-27-2020

Good player. They loved him at PNE

RE: Callum Robinson - SW4Baggie - 01-27-2020

Was a very highly rated player, and did have pace but 3 years of injuries mean he's had to rethink his role.

Not sure he's the right fit for us, I'd much prefer Bowen if we're chasing any winger-come-striker - especially if Hull are willing to entertain the 3+15m arrangement that was being suggested with Leeds.