WBAUnofficial
Anyone know what the fuck has happened - Printable Version

+- WBAUnofficial (https://wbaunofficial.org.uk)
+-- Forum: WBAUnofficial (https://wbaunofficial.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Politics (https://wbaunofficial.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: Anyone know what the fuck has happened (/showthread.php?tid=6686)

Pages: 1 2

Anyone know what the fuck has happened - Hopalong - 09-25-2019

to the Labour Party's Head of Accounting, Diane Abbott?  

Has she been locked away somewhere? Big Grin

RE: Anyone know what the fuck has happened - coxy134 - 09-25-2019

she was in the crowd last night and singing "johnson out" at the labour conference when Corbyn was giving his "Johnson must resign" speech.

She looked like she was struggling to remember the words!

RE: Anyone know what the fuck has happened - Tom Joad - 09-26-2019

She was on the Today prog, R4, this morning. She really doesn't come over well, a walking, talking vote loser.

RE: Anyone know what the fuck has happened - Banbury Baggie - 09-26-2019

She's currently in a round room looking confused as somebody told her to sit in the corner

RE: Anyone know what the fuck has happened - Pipkins - 09-26-2019

If anything she's one of the reasons many ordinary people wouldn't vote for Labour

She's a hypocrite sending son to private school, saying most white people are racist plus is not the most competent of people

Then again if there was GE election I think most ordinary people wont bother to vote with the current shambles

RE: Anyone know what the fuck has happened - FenlandBoing - 09-26-2019

(09-26-2019, 07:43 PM)Pipkins Wrote: If anything she's one of the reasons many ordinary people wouldn't vote for Labour

She's a hypocrite sending son to private school, saying most white people are racist plus is not the most competent of people

Then again if there was GE election I think most ordinary people wont bother to vote with the current shambles

She is a hypocrite  - always banging on about 'the establishment'  - she's fucking part of the establishment - she's had her pay off them for long enough anyway!

RE: Anyone know what the fuck has happened - Derek Hardballs - 09-27-2019

Good to see the real political concerns of the day on this pointless thread.

RE: Anyone know what the fuck has happened - John Osborne’s Knuckle - 09-27-2019

Had it been about a Conservative front bencher I can think of one person who would have been posting on here sharpish, with his usual vitriolic sarcasm and bile.  Angel

RE: Anyone know what the fuck has happened - Derek Hardballs - 09-27-2019

(09-27-2019, 07:21 AM)John Osborne’s Knuckle Wrote: Had it been about a Conservative front bencher I can think of one person who would have been posting on here sharpish, with his usual vitriolic sarcasm and bile.  Angel

Tell me in the grand scheme of things currently why disliking Diane Abbott (an odd obsession of middle aged men I’ve noticed) is important to what is happening in government? 

You’re going to have outline the positive merits of the Conservative Front bench to me. Is the list as long as the merits of Brexit? 

Btw I’m not the BBC I don’t have a remit to be neutral or report equally sensible, rational arguments and idiotic ones used by people such as Farage etc. If you or other wish to defend the current government you are free to do so.

RE: Anyone know what the fuck has happened - John Osborne’s Knuckle - 09-27-2019

(09-27-2019, 07:57 AM)Derek Hardballs Wrote:
(09-27-2019, 07:21 AM)John Osborne’s Knuckle Wrote: Had it been about a Conservative front bencher I can think of one person who would have been posting on here sharpish, with his usual vitriolic sarcasm and bile.  Angel

Tell me in the grand scheme of things currently why disliking Diane Abbott (an odd obsession of middle aged men I’ve noticed) is important to what is happening in government? 

You’re going to have outline the positive merits of the Conservative Front bench to me. Is the list as long as the merits of Brexit? 

Btw I’m not the BBC I don’t have a remit to be neutral or report equally sensible, rational arguments and idiotic ones used by people such as Farage etc. If you or other wish to defend the current government you are free to do so.
You will have to point me in the direction of where I have “defended” the current government. 
Can’t say I have noticed the derision of Abbott is restricted to “middle aged men”. Many of the young left leaning comedians, who’s continual lambasting of Brexit, I assume, you approve of wholeheartedly, knock her.
No, you don’t have to be neutral. I just like to point out your hypocrisy and total blinkered bias. And no, I do not have to point out the merits of any politician but I will redress your bias. If that means defending someone else’s perfect right to post negativity about one of your favourite babes, incompetent, racist, hypocritical and innumerate though she is, I am free to do that.