WBAUnofficial
Trump - Printable Version

+- WBAUnofficial (https://wbaunofficial.org.uk)
+-- Forum: WBAUnofficial (https://wbaunofficial.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Politics (https://wbaunofficial.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: Trump (/showthread.php?tid=4870)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Trump - Spandaubaggie - 06-02-2019

I wish he’d just shut up. Now meddling in our politics telling how great Farage is!
It’s a crazy world.

RE: Trump - Derek Hardballs - 06-02-2019

So far Trump has recommended Farage and Boris! My list I posted a few weeks ago seems pretty accurate (birds of a feather etc). I worry for our future with people like them at the forefront of politics.

RE: Trump - dryrun - 06-02-2019

I wonder if the people complaining about Trump giving an opinion had any problem with Obama trying to influence the outcome of a referendum.

RE: Trump - Bromley Baggie 2 - 06-03-2019

(06-02-2019, 10:21 PM)dryrun Wrote: I wonder if the people complaining about Trump giving an opinion had any problem with Obama trying to influence the outcome of a referendum.

The reverse happened. Brexiters got arsey about Obama "sticking his nose into something that's nothing to do with him". Yet, they orange idiot is getting a relatively free ride.

RE: Trump - chasetownbaggie - 06-03-2019

Just read his comments towards Sadiq Khan. Ffs, he acts like a 10 year old.

RE: Trump - Dreamkiller - 06-03-2019

(06-03-2019, 01:44 AM)Bromley Baggie 2 Wrote:
(06-02-2019, 10:21 PM)dryrun Wrote: I wonder if the people complaining about Trump giving an opinion had any problem with Obama trying to influence the outcome of a referendum.

The reverse happened. Brexiters got arsey about Obama "sticking his nose into something that's nothing to do with him". Yet, they orange idiot is getting a relatively free ride.

I'm fairly sure the 'outrage' and 'hypocricy' is easy enough to find on both sides of this issue as it almost always is. 

I think it was Obama's threat to put us at the back of the queue if we voted for Brexit that really wound people up. After the way the UK has backed the USA over the years, I think the feeling was that our country deserved better than that, no matter which way we voted.

I've always believed Obama's comments tipped the balance in favour of Brexit. I'd imagine any similar intervention from Trump into our internal politics would be treated just as negatively, if not more so.

RE: Trump - Mancbaggies - 06-03-2019

(06-03-2019, 11:48 AM)chasetownbaggie Wrote: Just read his comments towards Sadiq Khan. Ffs, he acts like a 10 year old.

Spot on.  

Even Trumps vernacular is of a backward pre-teen. He said some nashty nashty fings about me - so I don’t like him.

RE: Trump - bradesbaggie - 06-04-2019

I'm no fan of the Royals but the Queen just shaded Trump by giving him a BOOK!

Way to go Ma'am.

RE: Trump - Midget In A Pinstripe Suit - 06-04-2019

(06-03-2019, 02:34 PM)Mancbaggies Wrote:
(06-03-2019, 11:48 AM)chasetownbaggie Wrote: Just read his comments towards Sadiq Khan. Ffs, he acts like a 10 year old.

Spot on.  

Even Trumps vernacular is of a backward pre-teen. He said some nashty nashty fings about me - so I don’t like him.

Distraction tactics, anything to get people talking about something other than his possible impeachment. I'm convinced half of his lunacy is an act.

RE: Trump - John Osborne’s Knuckle - 06-04-2019

(06-04-2019, 09:53 AM)Midget In A Pinstripe Suit Wrote:
(06-03-2019, 02:34 PM)Mancbaggies Wrote:

Spot on.  

Distraction tactics, anything to get people talking about something other than his possible impeachment. I'm convinced half of his lunacy is an act.
Straight out of the Max Clifford book of self promotion.