WBAUnofficial
Liquidator shouldnt have not played & hope buyer not put off - Printable Version

+- WBAUnofficial (https://wbaunofficial.org.uk)
+-- Forum: WBAUnofficial (https://wbaunofficial.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: WBAUnofficial (https://wbaunofficial.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Liquidator shouldnt have not played & hope buyer not put off (/showthread.php?tid=32508)

Pages: 1 2 3

Liquidator shouldnt have not played & hope buyer not put off - Baggeridgebaggy - 01-28-2024

Id personally have reservations about buying a club with hundreds of brain dead, feral lows lifes as fans and getting that kind of coverage on national TV

And I don’t care what others think, the club are officially condoning abuse of other fans & swearing by playing The Liquidator. Irresponsible & stupid 

Fans didn’t need revving up any more & we saw that 

Ashamed to be an Albion fan today, really puts me off football. Nil justification for the knuckle draggers to shame us all. Sad day for the club, football & the local area

RE: Liquidator shouldnt have not played & hope buyer not put off - Midget In A Pinstripe Suit - 01-28-2024

The liquidator 100% did not cause or incite what happened today. It would have happened regardless.

RE: Liquidator shouldnt have not played & hope buyer not put off - Baggeridgebaggy - 01-28-2024

(01-28-2024, 09:26 PM)Midget In A Pinstripe Suit Wrote: The liquidator 100% did not cause or incite what happened today. It would have happened regardless.

In the context of what went on you think it was an intelligent decision made by the club? 

No it wasn’t - absolutely stupid

RE: Liquidator shouldnt have not played & hope buyer not put off - SussexBaggie - 01-28-2024

When the army went into battle behind the Pipes it was for a reason; stir it up, create a situation in which anything might happen, and it did.
Poor media management all round I say.

RE: Liquidator shouldnt have not played & hope buyer not put off - Baggeridgebaggy - 01-28-2024

(01-28-2024, 09:33 PM)SussexBaggie Wrote: When the army went into battle behind the Pipes it was for a reason; stir it up, create a situation in which anything might happen, and it did.
Poor media management all round I say.

Exactly right, irresponsible by the club

RE: Liquidator shouldnt have not played & hope buyer not put off - RonnieWallwork - 01-28-2024

A song did not cause this ffs 

This is exactly the kind of sh*** that we hear nowadays! 

Just need adults to behave and not act like thugs. 

Accountability and responsibility from people! Not a f***** piece of music

(01-28-2024, 09:36 PM)RonnieWallwork Wrote: A song did not cause this ffs 

This is exactly the kind of sh*** that we hear nowadays! 

Just need adults to behave and not act like thugs. 

Accountability and responsibility from people! Not a f***** piece of music

Missing the point …not dealing with adults … brain dead thugs 

Yes that would probably have happened today, Liquadator or not, but absolutely stupid by the club & you'll never hear it again at that kind of game

RE: Liquidator shouldnt have not played & hope buyer not put off - Faggits_n_Payse - 01-28-2024

Something didn’t sit right with me today as soon as I stepped onto the Birmingham Road to walk to the stadium it just felt different it wasn’t good humoured banter it was aggressive some blokes who would have gladly started a fight with the first person who had a go. In 40 years of going up there I can say that’s one of the only times I’ve felt that way..

RE: Liquidator shouldnt have not played & hope buyer not put off - Mouse - 01-28-2024

The song didn’t cause this but the club will need to show mitigation for future games and I would guess removing the song from future games will be one of many they agree to.

Just my opinion of course.

RE: Liquidator shouldnt have not played & hope buyer not put off - Spandaubaggie - 01-28-2024

Sorry Baggers but I think you’re looking in the wrong place. It’s nearly as daft as blaming Cunha for scoring the 2nd goal.
Ticketing issues and also pubs allowing drinking at unearthly hours are where the focus should be.
I would also add Neto’s gesture to the crowd after the first goal was far more significant than the Liquidator.
Also one incident of hooliganism in many many years putting a buyer off would be very strange. We’re hardly Millwall.