WBAUnofficial
Bottle throwing - Printable Version

+- WBAUnofficial (https://wbaunofficial.org.uk)
+-- Forum: WBAUnofficial (https://wbaunofficial.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: WBAUnofficial (https://wbaunofficial.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Bottle throwing (/showthread.php?tid=32494)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Bottle throwing - Cheshire East Baggie - 01-28-2024

We can bleat all we like about Wolves fans in Albion sections of the crowd, but the first signs of trouble were our fans throwing bottles at Wolves players taking corners. We are in deep shit here IMO. Big fine for absolute certain.

It's easy for me to rise above the hatred, 'cos I've lived away from the Midlands for 44 years. But Man U play Man C at least twice each season, similarly Arsenal and Spurs. Why do we have to be the neanderthals?

RE: Bottle throwing - SausEggBaton - 01-28-2024

Yeah that looked bad from the TV pictures of it, I can well imagine we'll be hearing from the FA and WMP about those incidents.

RE: Bottle throwing - foreveralbion - 01-28-2024

There is plenty of trouble at most local derbies.

Rare nowadays for a lot inside the ground though.

RE: Bottle throwing - Fulham Fallout - 01-28-2024

The bottles looked empty to me.

(01-28-2024, 02:41 PM)Cheshire East Baggie Wrote: We can bleat all we like about Wolves fans in Albion sections of the crowd, but the first signs of trouble were our fans throwing bottles at Wolves players taking corners. We are in deep shit here IMO. Big fine for absolute certain.

It's easy for me to rise above the hatred, 'cos I've lived away from the Midlands for 44 years. But Man U play Man C at least twice each season, similarly Arsenal and Spurs. Why do we have to be the neanderthals?

Did their flare being let-off happen before the bottle throwing?

RE: Bottle throwing - TETLEY74 - 01-28-2024

(01-28-2024, 02:46 PM)Fulham Fallout Wrote: The bottles looked empty to me.

(01-28-2024, 02:41 PM)Cheshire East Baggie Wrote: We can bleat all we like about Wolves fans in Albion sections of the crowd, but the first signs of trouble were our fans throwing bottles at Wolves players taking corners. We are in deep shit here IMO. Big fine for absolute certain.

Did their flare being let-off happen before the bottle throwing?
Empty or not theres no excuse for that kind of Behaviour .

RE: Bottle throwing - Borin' Baggie - 01-28-2024

The Woodman Corner managed not to lob shit, don't see why the MC couldn't.

RE: Bottle throwing - Derek Hardballs - 01-28-2024

(01-28-2024, 03:12 PM)Borin' Baggie Wrote: The Woodman Corner managed not to lob shit, don't see why the MC couldn't.

Because that’s where most of our more troublesome shall we say fans gravitate to particularly on big games.

RE: Bottle throwing - Supamart - 01-28-2024

(01-28-2024, 03:15 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote:
(01-28-2024, 03:12 PM)Borin' Baggie Wrote: The Woodman Corner managed not to lob shit, don't see why the MC couldn't.

Because that’s where most of our more troublesome shall we say fans gravitate to particularly on big games.

They don’t even attend 99% of games.

RE: Bottle throwing - Black Lake Victoria - 01-28-2024

My lad has just showed me footage of the trouble in the Halfords he took on his phone from half way up the BRE on the Halfords side, it seems that there were only one or two dingles in there, there is a rush of numbers from the bottom of the BRE into the Halfords trying to get at them. No big free for all punch up as the TV made out

RE: Bottle throwing - Man from delmonte - 01-28-2024

(01-28-2024, 03:33 PM)Black Lake Victoria Wrote: My lad has just showed me footage of the trouble in the Halfords he took on his phone from half way up the BRE on the Halfords side, it seems that there were only one or two dingles in there, there is a rush of numbers from the bottom of the BRE into the Halfords trying to get at them. No big free for all punch up as the TV made out

Just seen similar on Twitter. The Albion fans rushing out make it look far more worse. If they had just let the stewards and police do their job and chuck the Wolves fans out it would have been a much more minor incident.