WBAUnofficial
Mulumby and Griffiths - Printable Version

+- WBAUnofficial (https://wbaunofficial.org.uk)
+-- Forum: WBAUnofficial (https://wbaunofficial.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: WBAUnofficial (https://wbaunofficial.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Mulumby and Griffiths (/showthread.php?tid=30305)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Mulumby and Griffiths - Pragmatist - 06-18-2023

According to Alan Nixon, Newcastle are interested in Griffiths and Leeds fancy Mulumby

RE: Mulumby and Griffiths - CarlosCorbewrong - 06-18-2023

The rise of the fake No. 2 goalkeeper

https://www.fourfourtwo.com/features/the-loophole-clubs-are-using-to-create-fake-no2-goalkeepers-for-their-substitute-benches

RE: Mulumby and Griffiths - Lurker#3 - 06-18-2023

Time to get on the silly train if Newcastle are sniffing around Griffith's.

RE: Mulumby and Griffiths - MrFizz - 06-18-2023

In the case of Griffiths £10m + add ons for future sale, Engkand caps etc would be about right.

Not sure i would want to sell Molumby, not to a Champ team anyway.

RE: Mulumby and Griffiths - Throstle4Life79 - 06-18-2023

£5-6 million Mulumby same for Griffiths. What we think ?

(06-18-2023, 07:27 AM)MrFizz Wrote: In the case of Griffiths £10m + add ons for future sale, Engkand caps etc would be about right.

No way we'll get any where near that

I hope all the money from player sales will be going into Carlos' s budget for next season. Hope it's not being stored to keep the club going ?

Also hope we keep him as manager with Leeds sniffing

RE: Mulumby and Griffiths - Fulham Fallout - 06-18-2023

Keepers don’t tend to go for high figures. I’d say 2-3 mill with 10% sell on clause.

I’d imagine CC will want to keep Mulumby. But we now also have Mowatt back on the wages unless we can sell him or loan him out again.

RE: Mulumby and Griffiths - MrFizz - 06-18-2023

(06-18-2023, 07:28 AM)Throstle4Life79 Wrote: £5-6 million Mulumby same for Griffiths. What we think ?

(06-18-2023, 07:27 AM)MrFizz Wrote: In the case of Griffiths £10m + add ons for future sale, Engkand caps etc would be about right.

I hope all the money from player sales will be going into Carlos' s budget for next season. Hope it's not being stored to keep the club going ?

Also hope we keep him as manager with Leeds sniffing

Oil money. Screw em.

RE: Mulumby and Griffiths - Pragmatist - 06-18-2023

(06-18-2023, 07:35 AM)Fulham Fallout Wrote: Keepers don’t tend to go for high figures.  I’d say 2-3 mill with 10% sell on clause.

I’d imagine CC will want to keep Mulumby.  But we now also have Mowatt back on the wages unless we can sell him or loan him out again.

At exactly the same age, Ramsdale went from Bournemouth to Sheffield United for £18m.

RE: Mulumby and Griffiths - KRO - 06-18-2023

(06-18-2023, 07:28 AM)Throstle4Life79 Wrote: £5-6 million Mulumby same for Griffiths. What we think ?

I think you might be disappointed tbh

RE: Mulumby and Griffiths - Pragmatist - 06-18-2023

(06-18-2023, 07:58 AM)KRO Wrote:

I think you might be disappointed tbh

I don’t think there’s any doubt about that, given how much our income has now dropped