WBAUnofficial
You can change the lipstick but it’s still the Conservative party - Printable Version

+- WBAUnofficial (https://wbaunofficial.org.uk)
+-- Forum: WBAUnofficial (https://wbaunofficial.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Politics (https://wbaunofficial.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: You can change the lipstick but it’s still the Conservative party (/showthread.php?tid=25701)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

You can change the lipstick but it’s still the Conservative party - Derek Hardballs - 07-08-2022

We’ve had twelve years of utter chaos under one party who aren’t interested in what is best for the country and more interested in what was in the interest of their party. Let’s remember the bullshit that was spoken about ‘chaos’ under Ed Miliband, over a decade in and we have had three PM’s all forced out, austerity and all the problems that has caused, Brexit (still waiting for those benefits) inept decisions, scandals and the deliberate act of pitting one group of people against another so that the blame never falls on them. 

We shall wait and see how many people are that stupid to think a new PM means the party who voted for, championed and sycophantically defended incompetence, cronyism and scandal after scandal is somehow different. It’s not, it’s still the mangy old spot riddled cat it has been for twelve long years, it has never cared for anything or anybody other than itself.

RE: You can change the lipstick but it’s still the Conservative party - wba13 - 07-08-2022

(07-08-2022, 09:14 AM)Derek Hardballs Wrote: We’ve had twelve years of utter chaos under one party who aren’t interested in what is best for the country and more interested in what was in the interest of their party. Let’s remember the bullshit that was spoken about ‘chaos’ under Ed Miliband, over a decade in and we have had three PM’s all forced out, austerity and all the problems that has caused, Brexit (still waiting for those benefits) inept decisions, scandals and the deliberate act of pitting one group of people against another so that the blame never falls on them. 

We shall wait and see how many people are that stupid to think a new PM means the party who voted for, championed and sycophantically defended incompetence, cronyism and scandal after scandal is somehow different. It’s not, it’s still the mangy old spot riddled cat it has been for twelve long years, it has never cared for anything or anybody other than itself.

Well said Derek.

RE: You can change the lipstick but it’s still the Conservative party - Sotv - 07-08-2022

You just described the parlimentary system rather than a single party. We're offered a choice between white and brown dog shit to swallow and still people want to actively promote the menu.

RE: You can change the lipstick but it’s still the Conservative party - baggy1 - 07-08-2022

I’m glad that there are a number, like yourselves SOTV, that won’t be partaking in any voting going forward. Your constant defence of the Tory party until it was untenable even for you was shameful. You, and many others like you, have allowed the party in power to do whatever they wanted and they took the piss out of all of us, whilst laughing hardest at those that gave them the power.

RE: You can change the lipstick but it’s still the Conservative party - Borin' Baggie - 07-08-2022

The Tories promoting Sarah Dines after she failed to intervene properly over Chris Pincher sexually assaulted someone that she was witness to because the victim was gay is exactly what is wrong with the Tory party.

RE: You can change the lipstick but it’s still the Conservative party - WorcsWBA - 07-09-2022

I see deluded/demented (delete as appropriate) Tories have started a petition to have Johnson reinstated as PM! Apart from the fact that he still is PM (unfortunately), I thought that leave means leave?

(07-08-2022, 09:14 AM)Derek Hardballs Wrote: We’ve had twelve years of utter chaos under one party who aren’t interested in what is best for the country and more interested in what was in the interest of their party. Let’s remember the bullshit that was spoken about ‘chaos’ under Ed Miliband, over a decade in and we have had three PM’s all forced out, austerity and all the problems that has caused, Brexit (still waiting for those benefits) inept decisions, scandals and the deliberate act of pitting one group of people against another so that the blame never falls on them. 

I couldn't agree more, but I'm not sure why you had to bring Larry into it! Wink

RE: You can change the lipstick but it’s still the Conservative party - WorcsWBA - 07-09-2022

I see Shapps and Zahawi have now joined the fray. We only need a few more and then we can sit back and enjoy watching it unfold like a political circular firing squad! Tongue

RE: You can change the lipstick but it’s still the Conservative party - Borin' Baggie - 07-09-2022

(07-09-2022, 05:45 PM)WorcsWBA Wrote: I see Shapps and Zahawi have now joined the fray. We only need a few more and then we can sit back and enjoy watching it unfold like a political circular firing squad! Tongue

What about Micheal Green and Sebastian Fox?

I wonder how long it will take before one of the candidates mentions doing something about the climate emergency, given that the Tory members couldn't give a monkeys about it? I suspect I might be waiting a long time....

You can only strive for this one nation bollocks if you still have a planet left to pursue it on....

RE: You can change the lipstick but it’s still the Conservative party - baggy1 - 07-10-2022

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/chancellor-nadhim-zahawi-tax-investigation-hmrc-b2119590.html

From the bottom to the top