WBAUnofficial
Boris Johnson - Printable Version

+- WBAUnofficial (https://wbaunofficial.org.uk)
+-- Forum: WBAUnofficial (https://wbaunofficial.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Politics (https://wbaunofficial.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: Boris Johnson (/showthread.php?tid=22850)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48

RE: Boris Johnson - Baggybenny - 07-01-2022

(07-01-2022, 01:19 PM)baggy1 Wrote: Big Grin Big Grin  'Unprincipled lawyer' quote from the party that has a production line of them. 

We needed a Labour party closer to the centre of politics and that is what I joined and voted for, you threw your toys out and left the Tory party when they didn't go far enough right for you. You didn't leave because the whole cabinet and, as it turns out, a fair proportion of the backbenchers are perverts, liars and chancers, you left because they wouldn't force teachers to stand in front of 'vectors of transmission' during the deadliest pandemic in a century.

You have a big blind spot also 'dude' (place 'embarrassed emoji for you' here btw) and it appears to be when you look in the mirror i'm guessing. Dontcha? (again, as above)

Don't forget wide boys and spivs

RE: Boris Johnson - Protheroe - 07-01-2022

(07-01-2022, 01:58 PM)baggy1 Wrote: you've been had big time, at least the rest of us saw it coming.

Also, humour me. Did you vote in 2019? If so which constituency and which party?

RE: Boris Johnson - Derek Hardballs - 07-01-2022

(07-01-2022, 01:58 PM)baggy1 Wrote:
(07-01-2022, 01:31 PM)Protheroe Wrote:
(07-01-2022, 01:19 PM)baggy1 Wrote: Big Grin Big Grin  'Unprincipled lawyer' quote from the party that has a production line of them. 

We needed a Labour party closer to the centre of politics and that is what I joined and voted for, you threw your toys out and left the Tory party when they didn't go far enough right for you. You didn't leave because the whole cabinet and, as it turns out, a fair proportion of the backbenchers are perverts, liars and chancers, you left because they wouldn't force teachers to stand in front of 'vectors of transmission' during the deadliest pandemic in a century.

You have a big blind spot also 'dude' (place 'embarrassed emoji for you' here btw) and it appears to be when you look in the mirror i'm guessing. Dontcha? (again, as above)

"Far enough right"?  Big Grin Jesus.

I left precisely because they shifted their tanks onto your lawn. There's nothing remotely centre-right about 2 million more people paying higher tax, rising Corporation Tax, rising employers NI, trade protectionism, attacks on the private rental market, draconian Covid legislation etc ad nauseum.

If Starmer was doing all this you'd be lapping it up. Face it, you won.

"Far enough right" Oh my fucking days  Big Grin Big Grin

You forgot to mention all of the hidden policy changes, removing human rights etc that don't get mentioned in all of the distraction politics going on. The reason nobody wins is that we have a cabinet full of jokes that you were happy to get in power until you saw what they did with the power you gave them - you've been had big time, at least the rest of us saw it coming.

(07-01-2022, 02:19 PM)Protheroe Wrote:
(07-01-2022, 01:40 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote: You do realise your politics are very right of centre when you say all this dontcha?

Stone dry economically and wringing wet socially doesn't really pigeonhole me, does it?

(07-01-2022, 01:58 PM)baggy1 Wrote: You forgot to mention all of the hidden policy changes, removing human rights etc that don't get mentioned in all of the distraction politics going on. The reason nobody wins is that we have a cabinet full of jokes that you were happy to get in power until you saw what they did with the power you gave them - you've been had big time, at least the rest of us saw it coming.

I consider those to actually be the distraction tactics from what's going on tbh.

After Brown oversaw the greatest transfer of wealth from the poorest to the richest and the youngest to the oldest in our history, Johnson is off down the exactly the same path compounding the problems. 

That, ultimately is all that really matters. 

All this distracting guff about immigration and Rwanda, rights to protest etc will never stand up in caught. It's just a smokescreen to draw attention away from the fact that the government, and inflation are picking our pockets everyday.  

And I don't regret my vote to keep people far more sinister from the levers of power. I never will. Self awareness has never been lacking here, Dear.

Paha! You’re not socially wringing wet, you like to think you are but your words at least on here don’t support that. You are against the state supporting families with disabled children or adults and think they charity sector should do this, you wouldn’t countenance my suggestion that your tenant should seek help from the state again you were only interested in charity. You scoffed at the idea of free school meals in the holidays and yet you pigged out on eat out to help out nonsense from Sunak. You only argued for more / proper austerity when vulnerable childrens education and services were cut but then suddenly decided to care after having a hissy fit about caring for others during Covid measures.

Your socially aware wetness comes with the caveat of not helping others unless you deem them worthy of your charity or it’s a convenient excuse to get what you want.

I was actually referring to basic freedoms, sexual and reproductive rights, but hey ho.

RE: Boris Johnson - Derek Hardballs - 07-01-2022

(07-01-2022, 03:41 PM)Protheroe Wrote: I was actually referring to basic freedoms, sexual and reproductive rights, but hey ho.

Wow how woke of you…  Big Grin

(07-01-2022, 03:52 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote:
(07-01-2022, 03:41 PM)Protheroe Wrote: I was actually referring to basic freedoms, sexual and reproductive rights, but hey ho.

Wow how woke of you…  Big Grin

Exceptionally so. Apart from fellas taking part in female sports that is.

RE: Boris Johnson - baggy1 - 07-01-2022

(07-01-2022, 02:28 PM)Protheroe Wrote:
(07-01-2022, 01:58 PM)baggy1 Wrote: you've been had big time, at least the rest of us saw it coming.

Also, humour me. Did you vote in 2019? If so which constituency and which party?

I did and in a constituency that would never elect who I voted for, although they didn't do as badly as thought if that amuses you. Didn't you have a say in little trump becoming leader of the party though or didn't you have that much influence?

(07-01-2022, 03:56 PM)baggy1 Wrote:

I did and in a constituency that would never elect who I voted for, although they didn't do as badly as thought if that amuses you.

Which Party?

RE: Boris Johnson - baggy1 - 07-01-2022

(07-01-2022, 02:19 PM)Protheroe Wrote:
(07-01-2022, 01:40 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote: You do realise your politics are very right of centre when you say all this dontcha?

Stone dry economically and wringing wet socially doesn't really pigeonhole me, does it?

(07-01-2022, 01:58 PM)baggy1 Wrote: You forgot to mention all of the hidden policy changes, removing human rights etc that don't get mentioned in all of the distraction politics going on. The reason nobody wins is that we have a cabinet full of jokes that you were happy to get in power until you saw what they did with the power you gave them - you've been had big time, at least the rest of us saw it coming.

I consider those to actually be the distraction tactics from what's going on tbh.

After Brown oversaw the greatest transfer of wealth from the poorest to the richest and the youngest to the oldest in our history, Johnson is off down the exactly the same path compounding the problems. 

That, ultimately is all that really matters. 

All this distracting guff about immigration and Rwanda, rights to protest etc will never stand up in caught. It's just a smokescreen to draw attention away from the fact that the government, and inflation are picking our pockets everyday.  

And I don't regret my vote to keep people far more sinister from the levers of power. I never will. Self awareness has never been lacking here, Dear.

And therein lies my point, you campaigned for him, you voted him in and he must have told you something to believe he would make you happy. We could see he was the biggest conman in politics but for some reason you couldn't and low and behold it turns out he lied to you - you've been had mate, no shame in that, he conned lots of others at the same time.

(07-01-2022, 04:00 PM)Protheroe Wrote:
(07-01-2022, 03:56 PM)baggy1 Wrote:

I did and in a constituency that would never elect who I voted for, although they didn't do as badly as thought if that amuses you.

Which Party?

One that didn't get elected locally or nationally so my vote counted for bugger all.

Why are you avoiding the question? It’s a simple one. I voted for Sajid Javid, who did you vote for?