WBAUnofficial
This is it - Printable Version

+- WBAUnofficial (https://wbaunofficial.org.uk)
+-- Forum: WBAUnofficial (https://wbaunofficial.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: WBAUnofficial (https://wbaunofficial.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: This is it (/showthread.php?tid=20449)

Pages: 1 2 3

This is it - cornishbaggie - 08-14-2021

Leaving soon for a game in front of a full ground for the first time in 18 months, can't wait.
I hope those that have had ticket problems have managed to get them sorted.
Little one for the statto's, 3 years today, we played Luton for the first time in 11 years.

RE: This is it - baggiebloke - 08-14-2021

Safe journey, CB.

RE: This is it - Remi_Moses - 08-14-2021

An extra treat today. Our legend who goes by the name of Chris Brunt will be making a guest appearance at half time.
A chance to show appreciation and respect for both Chris and the supporters over the years.
Happy clappers go wild.

RE: This is it - UCEbaggie - 08-14-2021

I think this is my first game since Villa away in the Championship (won 2-0). Seems a bit surreal.

(08-14-2021, 06:56 AM)Remi_Moses Wrote: An extra treat today. Our legend who goes by the name of Chris Brunt will be making a guest appearance at half time.
A chance to show appreciation and respect for both Chris and the supporters over the years.
Happy clappers go wild.

GIVE BRUNTY THE CLAP

Anyway, when am I getting my TWO pints?!

RE: This is it - MassDebater - 08-14-2021

I must admit, for all my reservations over Six's style / tactics I am feeling very excited to be there again... Finding myself making the odd chant as I'm walking around the house and stuff (am I the only weirdo who does that?!)

Safe journeys Cornish and everyone else, near or far, any that need to come over land, and sea, and water of course...

RE: This is it - Spandaubaggie - 08-14-2021

I’m taking junior and two of his mates. Can’t wait especially after having to endure a long difficult day yesterday at mother in laws funeral.
So great to see a live game again.

RE: This is it - Remi_Moses - 08-14-2021

(08-14-2021, 07:22 AM)baggiebloke Wrote:
(08-14-2021, 06:56 AM)Remi_Moses Wrote: An extra treat today. Our legend who goes by the name of Chris Brunt will be making a guest appearance at half time.
Happy clappers go wild.

GIVE BRUNTY THE CLAP

If you wanna pop over to France you can collect now.
Will be back October.

(08-14-2021, 08:15 AM)Remi_Moses Wrote:
(08-14-2021, 07:22 AM)baggiebloke Wrote:
Happy clappers go wild.

GIVE BRUNTY THE CLAP

If you wanna pop over to France you can collect now.
Will be back October.

An Octoberfest it is then!

RE: This is it - MrFizz - 08-14-2021

I'm as excitedly giggly as a 6yr old at Christmas. Enjoy the day Baggies!!!