WBAUnofficial
Taking A 1 Year Old Up The Brom - Printable Version

+- WBAUnofficial (https://wbaunofficial.org.uk)
+-- Forum: WBAUnofficial (https://wbaunofficial.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: WBAUnofficial (https://wbaunofficial.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Taking A 1 Year Old Up The Brom (/showthread.php?tid=20323)

Pages: 1 2 3

Taking A 1 Year Old Up The Brom - SausEggBaton - 08-09-2021

Is this not advisable?

Here's a short run down of applicable information:

He can walk short distances, more adeptly barefoot or in socks, than his MCW Clarkes. He can down 2 bottles of milk effortlessly over a period of a few hours. He doesn't like spontaneous loud noise. 

His favourite words are Dadda and Car, both of which may be utilised on this potential outing. What are the changing facilities like, should he shit himself if Grant scores, I don't want him to catch an eye full of Kit Kat Chunky w@nking off in the toilets to a video of a bint from Wolvo.

He's a big lad for a 1 year old, not quite TBS standards yet, does he need a ticket/his own seat? As I ain't carrying the heavy fugger for 90 minutes.

Daddy would like to see a football match as mommy has fugged off out Saturday. 

All comments and advices welcome.

RE: Taking A 1 Year Old Up The Brom - GunsOfNavarone - 08-09-2021

Had to double check the title of this thread....  Big Grin .

RE: Taking A 1 Year Old Up The Brom - Birdman1811 - 08-09-2021

I thought Ian Watkins had joined for a minute there

RE: Taking A 1 Year Old Up The Brom - Man from delmonte - 08-09-2021

Why even bother? I would imagine it would be an utter pain in the arse for you and those sat around you.

RE: Taking A 1 Year Old Up The Brom - Sotv - 08-09-2021

sod that. Just get yourself sorted with IPTV and an ipad with youtube for 90 minutes.

RE: Taking A 1 Year Old Up The Brom - SausEggBaton - 08-09-2021

(08-09-2021, 11:59 AM)Man from delmonte Wrote: Why even bother? I would imagine it would be an utter pain in the arse for you and those sat around you.

If Albion have a creche service, I'm more than happy to bung him there also.

RE: Taking A 1 Year Old Up The Brom - MassDebater - 08-09-2021

(08-09-2021, 11:59 AM)Birdman1811 Wrote: I thought Ian Watkins had joined for a minute there

Fugggggg you went there!

What are his views on keeping a cellar full of Eastern European prostitutes? Dexys? Paella on a BBQ?

Sounds like you need to be in the Halfords, or the BRE where there will be little to no noise. Would assume if you want him to have a seat then you'd have to buy a ticket for one. If on your lap, then not?

Better still lock the Mrs in the Polish prossie dungeon and leave him with her. I can't see you enjoying the match too much elsewise.

Changing facilities in the SME / Halfords corner look to be decent, as they are for the disabled too, no idea in the rest of the ground, can't say I've even noticed any!

RE: Taking A 1 Year Old Up The Brom - aj21 - 08-09-2021

If you do it, get some ear defenders and take him the soft play for 6 hours before the match. Hopefully he’ll sleep through

RE: Taking A 1 Year Old Up The Brom - DJPunkRoc - 08-09-2021

(08-09-2021, 11:50 AM)SausEggBaton Wrote: Is this not advisable?

Here's a short run down of applicable information:

He can walk short distances, more adeptly barefoot or in socks, than his MCW Clarkes. He can down 2 bottles of milk effortlessly over a period of a few hours. He doesn't like spontaneous loud noise. 

His favourite words are Dadda and Car, both of which may be utilised on this potential outing. What are the changing facilities like, should he shit himself if Grant scores, I don't want him to catch an eye full of Kit Kat Chunky w@nking off in the toilets to a video of a bint from Wolvo.

He's a big lad for a 1 year old, not quite TBS standards yet, does he need a ticket/his own seat? As I ain't carrying the heavy fugger for 90 minutes.

Daddy would like to see a football match as mommy has fugged off out Saturday. 

All comments and advices welcome.

I've done this and didn't regret it.  Mine enjoyed the noise and the fuss from Smethwick Enders but didn't shit herself so I couldn't tell you about the changing facilities.  She was strapped to me throughout.  You need to work out more ya big nancy boy Jessie.  Find an older wench in the stand and they'll have hold of him for you.

But yeah, if you've got an opportunity to go to the match without him I'd do that, you'll enjoy it more.

RE: Taking A 1 Year Old Up The Brom - BurleyBaggie - 08-09-2021

(08-09-2021, 11:59 AM)Man from delmonte Wrote: Why even bother? I would imagine it would be an utter pain in the arse for you and those sat around you.

I don’t think any fan around me has given a shit while spewing nonsense and shouting bollocks. So why should he care about bringing a toddler?

I think it’s a great idea and would do the same in 11 months!