WBAUnofficial
This is ok then - Printable Version

+- WBAUnofficial (https://wbaunofficial.org.uk)
+-- Forum: WBAUnofficial (https://wbaunofficial.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Politics (https://wbaunofficial.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: This is ok then (/showthread.php?tid=16647)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

This is ok then - Derek Hardballs - 04-10-2021

Come on guys this nuts!

RE: This is ok then - Sliced - 04-11-2021

So dodgy, but is anyone surprised at this point

RE: This is ok then - Bortolazzi's Barnet - 04-11-2021

I don't think you could ever trust a man who was de facto head of the remain campaign.

RE: This is ok then - Ossian - 04-11-2021

Substantial elements of this country are as dodgy as fuck...

Friends in the right places

On the other side of the coin there are millions who've continued to put themselves at risk to make sure we can still get fed, treated if we do get sick, our kids educated, have our bins emptied and our post delivered. I suppose the real question for us as a society is who should we value most.

Some of the claims mentioned in the article are likely to be the subject of investigations by the Charity Commission as soon as a new permanent chair is in place. The position of Chair of the Charity Commission is a political appointment, currently in the gift of The Rt Hon Oliver Dowden (Culture, media and also sport).

I am not surprised to discover that rag can't tell the difference between personal and company finances because no-one who works for it has ever had a job outside journalism or in the private sector.

RE: This is ok then - Derek Hardballs - 04-11-2021

(04-11-2021, 11:38 AM)Bortolazzi's Barnet Wrote: I am not surprised to discover that rag can't tell the difference between personal and company finances because no-one who works for it has ever had a job outside journalism or in the private sector.

If you prefer...I appreciate you will defend literally anything this government and previous incarnations of it do but hey ho. 

[Image: EypMUn6WQAApSRu?format=jpg&name=medium]

(04-11-2021, 11:43 AM)Derek Hardballs Wrote:
(04-11-2021, 11:38 AM)Bortolazzi's Barnet Wrote: I am not surprised to discover that rag can't tell the difference between personal and company finances because no-one who works for it has ever had a job outside journalism or in the private sector.

If you prefer...I appreciate you will defend literally anything this government and previous incarnations of it do but hey ho. 

That's a bit of an idiotic assertion, to be honest, not least when I am explictly criticising a previous head of Government. But I can't understand things on your behalf.

(04-11-2021, 12:12 PM)Bortolazzi's Barnet Wrote:
(04-11-2021, 11:43 AM)Derek Hardballs Wrote:

That's a bit of an idiotic assertion, to be honest, not least when I am explictly criticising a previous head of Government. But I can't understand things on your behalf.

Awaits criticism of anyone who is pro-Brexit and a Conservative...

RE: This is ok then - foreveralbion - 04-11-2021

if even half of that is true then heads have got to roll?

doesnt look good for sunak or hancock but terrible for cameron.

(04-11-2021, 01:53 PM)foreveralbion Wrote: if even half of that is true then heads have got to roll?

doesnt look good for sunak or hancock but terrible for cameron.

Nothing will happen it’s the new normal.