WBAUnofficial
Back or Sack? (But not crack) - Printable Version

+- WBAUnofficial (https://wbaunofficial.org.uk)
+-- Forum: WBAUnofficial (https://wbaunofficial.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: WBAUnofficial (https://wbaunofficial.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Back or Sack? (But not crack) (/showthread.php?tid=13521)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

Back or Sack? (But not crack) - Duffers - 11-02-2020

Let’s see what we think then...

RE: Back or Sack? (But not crack) - Lurker#3 - 11-02-2020

Back him... JUST.

Is quickly running out of grace though.

RE: Back or Sack? (But not crack) - HLS - 11-02-2020

If we ain't got the money to keep Hegazi, we ain't got the money to pay 2 managers at the same time. Stuck with what we've got.

Whole team looks totally bereft of confidence.

Back as it's a tough job he's got. No one available would do better and he's more likeable than most.

RE: Back or Sack? (But not crack) - HawkingsHalfpint - 11-02-2020

At least Big Dave was honest, and gave it his best.

This Cunt has been fucking us around since the summer.

No win in 7. Played all those around us.

The tough start means nothing. We made excuses for him then, in the hope of more from these games (and it’s not like he doesn’t know the players). But we’ve somehow contrived to get worse. That is Slaven’s fault - no one else’s. And, for that reason, I hope he’s toast by the time I eat my Weetabix.

Fuck. Off. Slaven.

RE: Back or Sack? (But not crack) - Cunninghamismagic - 11-02-2020

The only trouble is we will either go for a cheap option like Atherton. Or a Pulis type to bore the fuggin arises off us.

RE: Back or Sack? (But not crack) - Baggie_Nick - 11-02-2020

(11-02-2020, 07:35 PM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote: The only trouble is we will either go for a cheap option like Atherton. Or a Pulis type to bore the fuggin arises off us.

[Image: allan.jpg]

RE: Back or Sack? (But not crack) - yeoman lai - 11-02-2020

(11-02-2020, 07:35 PM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote: The only trouble is we will either go for a cheap option like Atherton. Or a Pulis type to bore the fuggin arises off us.

As opposed to the exhilarating, breathtaking football we are currently dishing up?

RE: Back or Sack? (But not crack) - EastMidsBaggie - 11-02-2020

(11-02-2020, 07:34 PM)HLS Wrote: If we ain't got the money to keep Hegazi, we ain't got the money to pay 2 managers at the same time. Stuck with what we've got.

Whole team looks totally bereft of confidence.

Back as it's a tough job he's got. No one available would do better and he's more likeable than most.

Tough job yes but must do better against sides like the last three we’ve played.
Really want to stick with him just about.

RE: Back or Sack? (But not crack) - MrFizz - 11-02-2020

Sorry. I have been one of Slav's biggest backers. But i cant stomach this tonight. Second half against Brighton i thought we'd finally arrived at a formula. Only to revert back to this and get served up shit. Only alternative is Pearson.

RE: Back or Sack? (But not crack) - HawkingsHalfpint - 11-02-2020

Was Hegazi likely to face work permit issues? I haven’t seen any of them doing any of late.