WBAUnofficial
That Dingle kid.. - Printable Version

+- WBAUnofficial (https://wbaunofficial.org.uk)
+-- Forum: WBAUnofficial (https://wbaunofficial.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: WBAUnofficial (https://wbaunofficial.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: That Dingle kid.. (/showthread.php?tid=13470)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: That Dingle kid.. - MassDebater - 10-30-2020

(10-30-2020, 09:31 PM)HawkingsHalfpint Wrote: It is galling, especially as the footy is decent to boot. And especially having to live in the shit hole!

We on about the Dingles? The spurts on 'ere the other day were saying how it was workmanlike and designed to grind out results... I can't keep up, what next, Villa aren't a bunchofdeludedfishwankingcunts?

RE: That Dingle kid.. - MrFizz - 10-30-2020

(10-30-2020, 10:13 PM)MassDebater Wrote:
(10-30-2020, 09:31 PM)HawkingsHalfpint Wrote: It is galling, especially as the footy is decent to boot. And especially having to live in the shit hole!

We on about the Dingles? The spurts on 'ere the other day were saying how it was workmanlike and designed to grind out results... I can't keep up, what next, Villa aren't a bunchof deludedfisheatingsealcunts?

Corrected for consistency Big Grin

RE: That Dingle kid.. - MassDebater - 10-30-2020

(10-30-2020, 10:16 PM)MrFizz Wrote:

We on about the Dingles? The spurts on 'ere the other day were saying how it was workmanlike and designed to grind out results... I can't keep up, what next, Villa aren't a bunchof deludedfisheatingsealcunts?

Corrected for consistency Big Grin

'arf! Big Grin

RE: That Dingle kid.. - Hopalong - 10-30-2020

We'll do the double over both of the wankers.

RE: That Dingle kid.. - Cunninghamismagic - 10-30-2020

Vile and Dings in the top 4  Blush

RE: That Dingle kid.. - Big Daddy Cool - 10-30-2020

They're still scruffs and smell like shit.

RE: That Dingle kid.. - HawkingsHalfpint - 10-30-2020

We on about the Dingles? The spurts on 'ere the other day were saying how it was workmanlike and designed to grind out results... I can't keep up, what next, Villa aren't a bunchofdeludedfishwankingcunts?

They were great to watch in their first season. Can't say I've focussed on them too much since they are no longer the darlings of optimism Villa and Leeds now are; but I imagine that the wonderful flowy stuff got found out during the second round of fixtures. You don't surprise teams at this level with the same approach twice, which is exactly why most of those teams who come unexpectedly flying out of the trap do an inevitable Phil Orange at some point. And why the ever-elusive 'Plan B' is actually rather important.

Presently we are licking shit off the wrong trap door.

RE: That Dingle kid.. - coxy134 - 10-31-2020

I have a horrible feeling they will win the prem this season.

RE: That Dingle kid.. - Big Daddy Cool - 10-31-2020

(10-31-2020, 06:45 PM)coxy134 Wrote: I have a horrible feeling they will win the prem this season.

Big Grin

I needed a good laugh tonight

RE: That Dingle kid.. - Hopalong - 10-31-2020

We'll do the double over the d1ngle5 - you heard it here first!