WBAUnofficial
Durham - Printable Version

+- WBAUnofficial (https://wbaunofficial.org.uk)
+-- Forum: WBAUnofficial (https://wbaunofficial.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Politics (https://wbaunofficial.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: Durham (/showthread.php?tid=10447)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

RE: Durham - Borin' Baggie - 05-27-2020

The worst affected ethnic group are British Indians so I'm really not sure why you've cited those two parts of Brum instead of Handsworth Wood or Edgbaston which have the highest concentration of British Indians in them, if we're on about Birmingham. Alum Rock and Small Heath have two of the lowest concentrations of British Indians in the city.

RE: Durham - Solihull Throstle - 05-27-2020

(05-27-2020, 04:44 PM)Borin\ Baggie Wrote: The worst affected ethnic group are British Indians so I'm really not sure why you've cited those two parts of Brum instead of Handsworth Wood or Edgbaston which have the highest concentration of British Indians in them, if we're on about Birmingham. Alum Rock and Small Heath have two of the lowest concentrations of British Indians in the city.

FFS..don't let the facts get in the way of some good old Islamophobia..I was just on my way up to Small Heath to have a good look as well. I have my binocs and the Eye Spy book of foreign people. I wonder if most of the covidiots crowding some beaches recently were Muslim or perhaps common sense isn't the bastion of any single race, creed or culture?

RE: Durham - sickParrot - 05-27-2020

(05-27-2020, 04:33 PM)The liquidator Wrote: Come back when you have gone up there and witness social distancing  you are a teacher you can read perfectly........

Would that be an essential journey?  Big Grin

RE: Durham - The liquidator - 05-27-2020

(05-27-2020, 05:02 PM)Solihull Throstle Wrote:
(05-27-2020, 04:44 PM)Borin\ Baggie Wrote: The worst affected ethnic group are British Indians so I'm really not sure why you've cited those two parts of Brum instead of Handsworth Wood or Edgbaston which have the highest concentration of British Indians in them, if we're on about Birmingham. Alum Rock and Small Heath have two of the lowest concentrations of British Indians in the city.

FFS..don't let the facts get in the way of some good old Islamophobia..I was just on my way up to Small Heath to have a good look as well. I have my binocs and the Eye Spy book of foreign people. I wonder if most of the covidiots crowding some beaches recently were Muslim or perhaps common sense isn't the bastion of any single race, creed or culture?
Just shows you ain't got a fucking  clue .....

I see you e not changed one bit your still coming across as an obnoxious cretin .....you will never learn

(05-27-2020, 05:09 PM)sickParrot Wrote:
(05-27-2020, 04:33 PM)The liquidator Wrote: Come back when you have gone up there and witness social distancing  you are a teacher you can read perfectly........

Get with the programme your aloud out now just dont drive blind

RE: Durham - bradesbaggie - 05-27-2020

Very Churchillian. 

[url=https://twitter.com/BethRigby][/url]Beth Rigby

@BethRigby

PM has just said “I’m not giving you a deadline right now. I have been forbidden from announcing any more targets”
By whom? He’s the *actual prime minister*

RE: Durham - sickParrot - 05-27-2020

(05-27-2020, 05:11 PM)The liquidator Wrote:

If only there was an easy way to check my sight  Big Grin

RE: Durham - Derek Hardballs - 05-27-2020

Liq I believe this is the proper definition of the term shoed. Wink

RE: Durham - The liquidator - 05-27-2020

Eh ???

(05-27-2020, 05:47 PM)sickParrot Wrote:

If only there was an easy way to check my sight  Big Grin

Go to the castle clears everything  apparently   Big Grin

RE: Durham - Solihull Throstle - 05-27-2020

Just shows you ain't got a fucking  clue .....

I see you e not changed one bit your still coming across as an obnoxious cretin .....you will never learn

Aloud? Is this about sight tests or hearing tests? Or just poor spelling?

RE: Durham - Ted Maul - 05-28-2020

Great thread.