Kier Starmer, Labour Leader
(04-04-2020, 10:26 AM)Derek Hardballs Wrote: At last a grown up decision by the Labour Party the first in a decade. A working class man, from a comprehensive school background that is both successful and importantly not someone who has forgot his roots or ideologically wedded to nonsensical ideals, doctrines and unpalatable beliefs.

Totally devoid of charisma and questions surrounding his judgement from his time as DPP.

I also think that the man who pushed for Labour's 2nd referendum policy, which helped it lose leave-voting Labour areas, is going to struggle to win them back.

Kudos to him for approaching Jewish community organisations and apologising in his victory speech yesterday, though.

See, it wasn't so hard, was it Jeremy?

Good luck, Keir. I hope that, in time, people who purport to support you are able to spell your name correctly.
To be fair he's doing a good job so far. His talk of supporting the government through the current crises (and pushing for more) is what is needed from the opposition right now. Unlike Corbyn who to me just seemed to be complaining about poverty all that time. It's easy to criticise but much harder to find solutions.