Happy Clappers
8pm tonight for NHS and key workers.

I'm going to clap for all the builders I've seen working inside domestic properties with the owners present and the tree surgeons I've seen busy at work, working closely with other staff and sharing the same van.  Farcical.  This "lockdown", not the 8pm applause.
(04-02-2020, 02:34 PM)Fulham Fallout Wrote: 8pm tonight for NHS and key workers.

I'm going to clap for all the builders I've seen working inside domestic properties with the owners present and the tree surgeons I've seen busy at work, working closely with other staff and sharing the same van.  Facrical.  This "lockdown" not the 8pm applause.

Same here. I'll particularly applaud the couple in their 50's who live 2 doors down from me, who both work for the NHS and twice in the last 7 days have been visited by their son who has stayed for several hours.

They should know better than anyone else that it is wrong.
I'm especially annoyed as I haven't seen my 2 granddaughters for 3 weeks which i have found very hard.
How about a communal booooo at 7pm to outflank the clap?
Lots of companies doing the same thing , they should be named and shamed .
My neighbours had the mobile window cleaner in yesterday, surely that isn't essential....
(04-02-2020, 03:03 PM)MassDebater Wrote: My neighbours had the mobile window cleaner in yesterday, surely that isn't essential....

Lazy fuggers. I know mobiles are known harbingers of bacteria but I just use an antibacterial wipe on mine.
I’ll be applauding the curtain twitchers. Seems there a few on here.
I will be very grateful of your applause .
(04-02-2020, 04:24 PM)Duffers Wrote: I’ll be applauding the curtain twitchers. Seems there a few on here.

At least in North Korea, they inform on their neighbours to avoid going to prison camps. In the UK it's only taken two weeks of lockdown to awaken everyone's inner Stasi informant. It's actually scarier than the virus
I just drove to the local park, walked round, and drove home.

Go on, smite me!