Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ian Brady
Actually if Brum get the commonwealth games I wonder if we could get tit cricket in as a demonstration sport.
Hi Ronk

Do you believe in the death penalty?
Do you have a 3kg lead pipe under your bed in case of burglars
Should Pulis stay or go?
Do you want a 2nd tier on the Halfords now?
Your week day evening meal, do you call it dinner or tea?
Is it acceptable to drink coffee in pubs?

Welcome Smile

(10-12-2017, 08:33 PM)Dreamkiller Wrote:
(10-12-2017, 08:28 PM)Choronzonbaggie Wrote: Chowder or soup?
Darts : game or sport?

I never had any of this. No one ever asked me about Dexys. No one ever asked me about women in chip shops. No one accused me of being Josh or Ist. 

Gutted.

We're you lurking for long before posting on here?
(10-12-2017, 08:49 PM)Foo Fighters Wrote: Hi Ronk

Should Pulis stay or go?

Welcome Smile

I never had any of this. No one ever asked me about Dexys. No one ever asked me about women in chip shops. No one accused me of being Josh or Ist. 

Gutted.

No. I honestly didn't know the bored existed until the day I joined on 31 Jan 2016. 

I remember the date because it was the last day of the transfer window and someone on the Oatcake mentioned this place (might even have put up a link) because you were discussing where Berahino might be going and we were in the running. 

I thought you lot might have been in the know!  Big Grin

(10-12-2017, 08:49 PM)Foo Fighters Wrote: Hi Ronk

Should Pulis stay or go?

Welcome Smile

Gutted.

Yes
No
Go
No
Tea
No
(10-12-2017, 07:47 PM)Ronk Albion Wrote: Long time lurker but the news I read today has made me want to take the plunge and start a thread.
The thankfully dead sick fuck Ian Brady’s dying wishes were for his ashes to be scattered on Saddleworth Moor.
There is a now legal battle over this Wtf? So angry it’s untrue.
I genuinely don't understand why people let things like this get to them so much. We live in a world where there's good and bad, but focusing on the wishes of a deranged man who is now dead is just a very strange thing to do- especially to raise to make your debut post on a messageboard about football.
A bit of advice, don't read/watch the news that much if you get upset so easily, and definitely don't read the Daily Mail.
(10-13-2017, 08:31 AM)spandaubaggie Wrote:
(10-12-2017, 07:47 PM)Ronk Albion Wrote: Long time lurker but the news I read today has made me want to take the plunge and start a thread.
The thankfully dead sick fuck Ian Brady’s dying wishes were for his ashes to be scattered on Saddleworth Moor.
I genuinely don't understand why people let things like this get to them so much. We live in a world where there's good and bad, but focusing on the wishes of a deranged man who is now dead is just a very strange thing to do- especially to raise to make your debut post on a messageboard about football.
A bit of advice, don't read/watch the news that much if you get upset so easily, and definitely don't read the Daily Mail.

Because he's an obvious WUM. First post and this is what he comes up with? Come on, it's pretty obvious!
In the form of his life.
(10-13-2017, 08:32 AM)Ah Bhuna Matata Wrote:
(10-13-2017, 08:31 AM)spandaubaggie Wrote:

Because he's an obvious WUM. First post and this is what he comes up with? Come on, it's pretty obvious!

Yes, it's Loyalist. You'd have to be thick not to notice that.
Yellow and green stripes
(10-12-2017, 07:47 PM)Ronk Albion Wrote: Long time lurker but the news I read today has made me want to take the plunge and start a thread.

I've never been so angry.
Why do we even bother banning anymore?