Eddie Large RIP
A staple of Saturday TV back in the day.
Coronavirus again. It’s certainly starting to take some famous names in its wake. Manu Dibango, Alan Merrill of The Arrows, Adam Schlesinger from Fountains Of Wayne amongst them.
Supersonic Syd's partner has given us all some joy RIP Eddie (Hugh).
On the BBC it says heart problems, he had a heart transplant in 2003. W
(04-02-2020, 12:25 PM)Morley Wrote: On the BBC it says heart problems, he had a heart transplant in 2003.  W

Yes, saying he had heart failure and contracted the virus while in hospital. 

There's another piece on the BBC site saying that some people have actually died from other issues even though they have tested positive for the virus. 
Saying that the disease didn't kill them.
(04-02-2020, 12:35 PM)tiptontown Wrote:
(04-02-2020, 12:25 PM)Morley Wrote: On the BBC it says heart problems, he had a heart transplant in 2003.  W

There's another piece on the BBC site saying that some people have actually died from other issues even though they have tested positive for the virus. 

They have updated it, it didn't mention the virus at all when I replied earlier.
(04-02-2020, 12:50 PM)Morley Wrote:
(04-02-2020, 12:35 PM)tiptontown Wrote:

They have updated it, it didn't mention the virus at all when I replied earlier.

Correct Sir, they had to change once his family declared they were not allowed to visit him IMO? 
I am concerned how many CV19 deaths are being hidden from the general public.
Good article on the scary numbers not being quite as bad as they seem.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.co....h-51979654
(04-02-2020, 12:07 PM)Pickle Rick Wrote: RIP - popular on TV for a long time

another one I may have thought was not with us already, like Roger Whitaker who I discovered randomly was still alive

The Lord giveth, and the Lord taketh away.
R.I.P. Big fella.