Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tonight's dinner
Honey and mustard sausages (Nigel Slater recipe) caramalised red onions, marinaded baby jacket potatoes in a herb oil (my only cheat - Aldi special!) and roasted vine tomatoes.  

Absolutely Bostin!

ps. the sausages were a theakston real ale special!
(10-12-2017, 07:20 PM)Hopalong Wrote: Honey and mustard sausages (Nigel Slater recipe) caramalised red onions, marinaded baby jacket potatoes in a herb oil (my only cheat - Aldi special!) and roasted vine tomatoes.  

Absolutely Bostin!

Wow!

I've had fuck all. I've got some shitty pizza but I really can't be arsed to do it.

Skinheads on a raft tonight I think.
(10-12-2017, 07:20 PM)Hopalong Wrote: Honey and mustard sausages (Nigel Slater recipe) caramalised red onions, marinaded baby jacket potatoes in a herb oil (my only cheat - Aldi special!) and roasted vine tomatoes.  

Absolutely Bostin!

Nice

We're all your ingredients miraculously in the fridge also? I've never seen such an obviously staged tv show in my life.
(10-12-2017, 08:27 PM)Foo Fighters Wrote:

Absolutely Bostin!

Nice

We're all your ingredients miraculously in the fridge also? I've never seen such an obviously staged tv show in my life.

Arf

Absolutely Bostin!

Nice

What,  sausages, mustard, honey, potatoes and tomatoes?  lol. All staples in my gaff  especially as it's one of my weekly faves.
(10-12-2017, 11:55 PM)Hopalong Wrote:

Absolutely Bostin!

Nice

What,  sausages, mustard, honey, potatoes and tomatoes?  lol. All staples in my gaff  especially as it's one of my weekly faves.

In Nigel slater's shows the fridges are almost bare except for all the necessary ingredients to make up the dish he has suddenly decided to cook. 
Nigel opens "stranger's" fridge door.
"Ooh, I see chicken, red pepper, baby corns and pak choi. I'm getting the feeling we should cook something East Asian. Do you cook East Asian food?"
"No, never cooked East Asian food before"

Then what the fuck is pak choi doing in his fridge? Worst cooking show ever.
(10-13-2017, 06:56 AM)Foo Fighters Wrote:
(10-12-2017, 11:55 PM)Hopalong Wrote:

Absolutely Bostin!

Nice

In Nigel slater's shows the fridges are almost bare except for all the necessary ingredients to make up the dish he has suddenly decided to cook. 
Nigel opens "stranger's" fridge door.
"Ooh, I see chicken, red pepper, baby corns and pak choi. I'm getting the feeling we should cook something East Asian. Do you cook East Asian food?"
"No, never cooked East Asian food before"

Then what the fuck is pak choi doing in his fridge? Worst cooking show ever.

I like his books, never really bothered with his TV shows.
Rick Stein! Wins Fred!
(10-13-2017, 07:42 AM)SausEggBagel Wrote: Rick Stein! Wins Fred!

Who, like many others, copied Keith Floyd on combining travelling with cooking. Ironic that Stein appeared on one of Floyds shows as a young chef.
(10-13-2017, 08:14 AM)Foo Fighters Wrote:
(10-13-2017, 07:42 AM)SausEggBagel Wrote: Rick Stein! Wins Fred!

Who, like many others, copied Keith Floyd on combining travelling with cooking. Ironic that Stein appeared on one of Floyds shows as a young chef.

Still great TV though. Apparently you need to take out a loan to eat at his restaurant though.