Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The best chowder in the world
We ventured out on Saturday and had some. 9 euro well spent

https://www.joe.ie/life-style/cafe-doneg...der-591276
I do like seafood chowder and they're quite easy and quick to make.
I'm sure I can speak for everyone when I say that we're fucking delighted for you.
(10-12-2017, 06:43 AM)Foo Fighters Wrote: I do like seafood chowder and they're quite easy and quick to make.

3 hours since you posted this and no-one has asked if you BBQed it. This place ay what it used etc.
(10-12-2017, 10:38 AM)chasetownbaggie Wrote:
(10-12-2017, 06:43 AM)Foo Fighters Wrote: I do like seafood chowder and they're quite easy and quick to make.

3 hours since you posted this and no-one has asked if you BBQed it. This place ay what it used etc.

Arf. The forecast for the weekend is dry so I may get the BBQ on and smoke some jerk chicken.
You can tell its been an International break when we have a post about fucking soup.
(10-12-2017, 10:45 AM)bangalorebaggie Wrote: You can tell its been an International break when we have a post about fucking soup.

You didn't think this was a football board did you? It's basically a culinary messageboard with the odd bit about darts.
(10-12-2017, 10:45 AM)bangalorebaggie Wrote: You can tell its been an International break when we have a post about fucking soup.

Soups are boss. I need to make a cream of garlic when the weather gets a bit colder as that's another of my favourite soups.
(10-12-2017, 10:47 AM)Foo Fighters Wrote:

Soups are boss. I need to make a cream of garlic when the weather gets a bit colder as that's another of my favourite soups.

Leek and potato or carrot and coriander are my personal favourites. Also, you can't beat a pressure cooker for making soups.
(10-12-2017, 10:47 AM)Choronzonbaggie Wrote:

You didn't think this was a football board did you? It's basically a culinary messageboard with the odd bit about darts.

LINK FFS! That would actually be something worth reading.