Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another anti UK post for Cunningham is Maggie
05-02-2017, 05:43 PM 

(05-02-2017, 11:32 AM)Mandown_Pilt Wrote: Wrote:
(05-02-2017, 10:27 AM)Donegal Wrote: Wrote:Mr Juncker was so alarmed by what he heard from Mrs May and Mr Davis that he called Angela Merkel shortly after 7am the following day, telling her that the prime minister was living in a different galaxy and was deluding herself.

Strong and stable delusion I hope.

Borexit away

Why do you delight in running the UK down at any opportunity?

Now now MDP. The UK is a great country for many reasons. I wouldn't want to live there myself like. But most of the U.K. Wouldn't want to live here either, thankfully.
Because I can't stick Maggie May, the Daily Mail and that I think the UK people are being lied to, it doesn't mean I don't like the UK. Christ, I'm over there enough.
Obviously, I didn't vote and the U.K. Needs to do what it's people voted for. But I think the people are better served with the truth rather than the lies and fantasies coming from May and Davies. 
Juncker was right, she is deluded.
The UK is being held over a barrel by the Eu. Fuck It, let's no deal and see how tjaybsuits everyone. And the next time a historic colonial European state tried to impose Nazism and everyone capitulated, let's see how long it takes for UK to be popular again
History teaches some folk nothing.
CWS - this will need to be moved to politics board now!

Here's some more of my anti UK stuff

#75 09-27-2017, 09:30 PM
(09-27-2017, 08:24 PM)Protheroe Wrote:
(09-27-2017, 06:42 PM)Donegal Wrote:
so they need to pipe down on the bullshit and be more realistic.

Ok. So it'll be half as good as I said it will be Wink

I hope it is. The UK people need decent housing, jobs, transport and leisure. If Brexit brings more of that who would complain? The fact is no one knows.
(10-11-2017, 09:40 PM)Colin West Wrote: The UK is being held over a barrel by the Eu. Fuck It, let's no deal and see how tjaybsuits everyone. And the next time a historic colonial European state tried to impose Nazism and everyone capitulated, let's see how long it takes for UK to be popular again
History teaches some folk nothing.

I take it you haven't given up for Marie Curie then? Big Grin
Politics sneaking across again?
Patronising mush - it is so easy to forget 70 years ago and also for the unenlightened to also forget that the origin of the Eu was the Marshall coal and steel alliance, and why that was put in place to begin with. As I said; history teaches us nothing.
No sign of CIM yet?
Tick tock CIM