Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
just got back from bil funeral
Sorry for your loss but, as the others have already said, sounds like you all gave him a send off he would have been proud of.
(10-11-2017, 04:57 PM)We Wrote: my baggie mad brother in law was taken from us suddenly so we held a baggie themed funeral at west Brom crem with the minister wearing baggie colours afterwards for the wake we went back to the Hawthorns and held it in the Millichip suite which he would have loved , they also let us go inside the ground to take photos .I think he would have chosen everything the same if he could have .

Sorry to hear your sad news -at least the send off was what we all would have wanted. 

Lost a relative not long ago who was a massive baggie but unfortunately the "other" half of the family wanted the funeral football free and got their own way. Sadly just made the whole occasion worse somehow although it seems petty putting it down in writing.

Condolences to you and yours.

PS As an aside, do you remember the name of the Minister?
(10-12-2017, 12:38 PM)Stourbridge Baggie Wrote:
(10-11-2017, 04:57 PM)We Wrote: my baggie mad brother in law was taken from us suddenly so we held a baggie themed funeral at west Brom crem with the minister wearing baggie colours afterwards for the wake we went back to the Hawthorns and held it in the Millichip suite which he would have loved , they also let us go inside the ground to take photos .I think he would have chosen everything the same if he could have .

Sorry to hear your sad news -at least the send off was what we all would have wanted. 

Lost a relative not long ago who was a massive baggie but unfortunately the "other" half of the family wanted the funeral football free and got their own way. Sadly just made the whole occasion worse somehow although it seems petty putting it down in writing.

All I know mate was his name was Phil  and he lives in Hall Green Rd Stone cross .
Sounds like a great send off ! Your brother in law would be well proud
(10-12-2017, 05:40 PM)We Wrote:
(10-12-2017, 12:38 PM)Stourbridge Baggie Wrote:

All I know mate was his name was Phil  and he lives in Hall Green Rd Stone cross .
That'll be Phil Thomas - Old mate from Stourbridge,big big Baggie. could tell you some very Un reverend stories about him (recent ones) but he's probably reading this so I better keep quiet! Sounds like he gave your BiL a good send off.
Sorry for your loss mate, you've done him and his memory proud. 

A good friend who was a massive Albion fan had his wake 3 in the Millichip and certainly on the day it helped to ease the pain and lift spirits.