Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
just got back from bil funeral
my baggie mad brother in law was taken from us suddenly so we held a baggie themed funeral at west Brom crem with the minister wearing baggie colours afterwards for the wake we went back to the Hawthorns and held it in the Millichip suite which he would have loved , they also let us go inside the ground to take photos .I think he would have chosen everything the same if he could have .
Sorry for your loss but it sounds like a good sendoff.

I trust the "lords my shepherd" was belted out?
Sorry to hear that WGK

As you say, I'm sure he would have loved the wake.
(10-11-2017, 05:19 PM)devonbaggie Wrote: Sorry for your loss but it sounds like a good sendoff.

I trust the "lords my shepherd" was belted out?

sure was and the liquidator was the music a we walked out of the crem .
Condolences and what a great send off for a Baggie!
(10-11-2017, 07:11 PM)Votebaggie Wrote: Condolences and what a great send off for a Baggie!

Thanks fellow baggies .
Sounds like a great send off!
Sorry to hear of your loss. I went to a funeral at the beginning of the year where they had TLMS as a song and it was so hard not to shout "The West Brom" at the end of the 1st verse!

(10-11-2017, 04:57 PM)We Wrote: my baggie mad brother in law was taken from us suddenly so we held a baggie themed funeral at west Brom crem with the minister wearing baggie colours afterwards for the wake we went back to the Hawthorns and held it in the Millichip suite which he would have loved , they also let us go inside the ground to take photos .I think he would have chosen everything the same if he could have .

So sorry to read of your loss, conversely I am delighted that your brother in law had such a send off.

Exceptional.

At the same time please accept my heart felt condolences.

Stay safe.
He was never a member on this board but as a family we appreciate all your kind thoughts ,as I'm sure he'd would .