Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pulis named as a potential for next Wales boss
According to the E&D when Coleman leaves in November.

You can just see it now. Euro qualifiers one game to go and they need a win to go through

TP: Right lads. We're going to keep this nice and tight today
Bale: Yeah but boss we need a win to go through.
TP: Yeah and? I want the full backs back. I want the wide midfielders to play 2 ft in front of the full back.
Bale: Just to clarify boss you want me to play 2 ft in front of the full back?
TP: Yeah. Listen Gareth have you got a problem with this?
Bale: (Shaking) No boss its just that we need to win.
TP: Listen. We are at home to St Marino. We are a tiny little nation. We'll do well to get a point.
Bale: But boss it is San Marino.
TP: That's it Bale you f**king jumped up little cockwipe. You're dropped.
Bale: but boss I......
TP: Shut it you fuckin nugget.
Bale: But boss we need a win to go through and you want to play for a point.
TP: Finally your grasping this. You're still fuckin dropped......... Hal get stripped off.
HRK: Cheers Boss. Where do you want me to play?
TP: Left Back
HRK: But boss we've already got a left back.
TP: Don't you fuckin start!
When did PK change his screen name?
It would be daft to let him go half way through the season, or at least until survival is assured. But putting an agreement in place for him to go at the end of the season might not be the worst thing for all parties.
He'd be brill for them. It'd give him chance to eclipse Mark Hughes by achieving something with them - he'd fuggin love it.
We would survive even if he went fuck him off if he gets offered the job
Won't happen.

Coleman has been on £300k a year. Pulis gets more than that for a bonus every May.
(10-11-2017, 05:01 PM)Big Cyrille Wrote: We would survive even if he went fuck him off if he gets offered the job

Maybe be would. Waiting though would give us time to see who's out there, identify targets and start planning, rather than just grabbing the first Pardew who turns up.
Has I missed Coleman quitting?
(10-11-2017, 05:35 PM)Duffmon Wrote:
(10-11-2017, 05:01 PM)Big Cyrille Wrote: We would survive even if he went fuck him off if he gets offered the job

Maybe be would. Waiting though would give us time to see who's out there, identify targets and start planning, rather than just grabbing the first Pardew who turns up.

Surely they must have this as a scenario just in case he wants to go to Wales if Coleman quits
(10-11-2017, 03:54 PM)Peachy Wrote: According to the E&D when Coleman leaves in November.

You can just see it now. Euro qualifiers one game to go and they need a win to go through

TP: Right lads. We're going to keep this nice and tight today
Bale: Yeah but boss we need a win to go through.
TP: Yeah and? I want the full backs back. I want the wide midfielders to play 2 ft in front of the full back.
Bale: Just to clarify boss you want me to play 2 ft in front of the full back?
TP: Yeah. Listen Gareth have you got a problem with this?
Bale: (Shaking) No boss its just that we need to win.
TP: Listen. We are at home to St Marino. We are a tiny little nation. We'll do well to get a point.
Bale: But boss it is San Marino.
TP: That's it Bale you f**king jumped up little cockwipe. You're dropped.
Bale: but boss I......
TP: Shut it you fuckin nugget.
Bale: But boss we need a win to go through and you want to play for a point.
TP: Finally your grasping this. You're still fuckin dropped......... Hal get stripped off.
HRK: Cheers Boss. Where do you want me to play?
TP: Left Back
HRK: But boss we've already got a left back.
TP: Don't you fuckin start!

Cryin