Those of you with young kids stuck at home
There is a cracking website called brain pop www.brainpop.com we use at my school for a lot of different subjects and it's currently totally free. Loads of videos, games (the kind that trick em into learning stuff without em realising Big Grin ) and tasks for pretty much every subject. They even have a cartoon video to explain the coronavirus to kids in a non hyperbolic way if yours are having trouble making sense of the world at the moment. 

Hope some of you can find it useful. Stay safe all!
Nice one Beijing!

Some of our ponners would probably benefit from the cartoon video also. Big Grin
(03-31-2020, 05:16 AM)BeijingBaggie Wrote: There is a cracking website called brain pop www.brainpop.com we use at my school for a lot of different subjects and it's currently totally free. Loads of videos, games (the kind that trick em into learning stuff without em realising Big Grin ) and tasks for pretty much every subject. They even have a cartoon video to explain the coronavirus to kids in a non hyperbolic way if yours are having trouble making sense of the world at the moment. 

Hope some of you can find it useful. Stay safe all!

Really useful.  Thanks.
No worries. If you have any questions or problems with it send me PM and I'll help where I can.
Cheers pal. What age is it aimed?

My boy is Eleven & it’s a challenge to get him off his Playstation.
First year of primary school until year 6. Think you'll be alright up until 13-14 year olds. There's a lot of stuff on there.
(03-31-2020, 10:45 AM)BeijingBaggie Wrote: First year of primary school until year 6. Think you'll be alright up until 13-14 year olds. There's a lot of stuff on there.

This is great, thanks for the link Smile