Heart breaking
(03-28-2020, 03:33 PM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote:
(03-28-2020, 03:09 PM)tiptontown Wrote:
(03-28-2020, 02:43 PM)Bartley_baggie Wrote: This one exercise a day thing has encouraged more people to be wandering about than usually would looking at the roads this morning when we went to Aldi Halesowen, must say Aldi doing a good job keeping queue 2 mtr apart with markings on floor then one in one out!

Went to Asda Great Bridge yesterday and it was all very well organised, limiting how many people can go in. Didn't take too long to get in either.

Asda redditch was similar. Toilet roll on the shelves as well!

What time were you there?
The missus said the exact same thing!
My brother just called me and said that 5 on my sister in law ward at good hope have died today
I think they are all on the edge but they do wat they do .....my brother just said just hold on brother it's going to be very very bad more than you can expect .
(03-28-2020, 09:36 PM)baggpuss Wrote:
(03-28-2020, 03:33 PM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote:
(03-28-2020, 03:09 PM)tiptontown Wrote:
(03-28-2020, 02:43 PM)Bartley_baggie Wrote: This one exercise a day thing has encouraged more people to be wandering about than usually would looking at the roads this morning when we went to Aldi Halesowen, must say Aldi doing a good job keeping queue 2 mtr apart with markings on floor then one in one out!

Went to Asda Great Bridge yesterday and it was all very well organised, limiting how many people can go in. Didn't take too long to get in either.

Asda redditch was similar. Toilet roll on the shelves as well!

What time were you there?
The missus said the exact same thing!
About 10.00
(03-28-2020, 11:15 PM)The liquidator Wrote: I think they are all on the edge but they do wat they do .....my brother just said just hold on brother it's going to be very very bad more than you can expect .

Please pass on to your sister-in-law and her colleagues our heart felt thanks and gratitude from this board for the unbelievably amazing and tough job they are doing each one is a hero in my eyes, and hope they all come out this safe and well.