8pm clap
(03-26-2020, 08:32 PM)Baggie Rick Wrote: Great advert of appreciation for the NHS shown in my street.

+1. Great gesture

Dekka bang on with his post
Great response up here too.
Maybe a good thing every night .....?
(03-26-2020, 08:24 PM)4-hero Wrote:
(03-26-2020, 08:20 PM)aj21 Wrote: Didn't do it as i was playing online poker, clearly the rest of my close are going to think i'm a massive cunt now. Fair of them to think that.

It isn’t really a blokey thing to do as much as we respect and appreciate the cause,I was reluctantly dragged to the door by the missus and kids, horns blasting and fireworks going off in the distance too, so glad I did as this street usually has about as much community spirit as rush hour tube train. More of this please

You probably weren't the only one thinking it. You should test the water with your immediate neighbours. We've been having street parties here for several years now. Really enjoyable. As we walked back into our homes tonight one of the residents said we have to have another when this is all over and everyone agreed
I was pleasantly surprised by how many people participated.

Clapping, cheering and fireworks. passing cars and buses sounding their horns. A lovely moment in amongst how shit things have been recently.