McClean
What surprises me is that anyone is surprised, and that anyone else is surprised that people who probably go give a flying one about McClean are online stalking him to find something to be outraged about.
Clearly enjoys the notoriety. Stupid boy.

He'd actually won a majority of Stoke fans over with some excellent performances since O'Neill took over. Now we're back to Stoke fans calling him 'scum' and 'moron'. 

He seems a popular lad with the rest of the team. Why he has to do this sort of thing is a mystery.
You know those blokes who went to a Army open day once and subsequently pretend they were in the SAS forevermore and are obsessed with all things military?

McClean is like that, but for the Provos.

He was a child when the Troubles finished. He won't have seen anyone in a balaclava except in photos and yet he cracks on like he was best mates with Bobby Sands. It's cringeworthy.
McClean's a grafter of a player. I respect players who graft. McClean's also a proven twat. I don't respect twats. Generally I try not to bother with twats. Twats will always find new ways to be twats. Being photographed in front of his kids wearing a balaclava with a caption of 'history lesson' accompanied with laughing emojis is the action of a bored, attention seeking twat just waiting for a reaction. Not bothered.
(03-26-2020, 10:26 PM)Squid Wrote: You know those blokes who went to a Army open day once and subsequently pretend they were in the SAS forevermore and are obsessed with all things military?

He was a child when the Troubles finished. He won't have seen anyone in a balaclava except in photos and yet he cracks on like he was best mates with Bobby Sands. It's cringeworthy.

He’s just an idiot still fighting a war that ended years ago, like the sad English twats who love Rangers/Celtic.
(03-26-2020, 11:03 PM)Duffers Wrote:
(03-26-2020, 10:26 PM)Squid Wrote: You know those blokes who went to a Army open day once and subsequently pretend they were in the SAS forevermore and are obsessed with all things military?

He’s just an idiot still fighting a war that ended years ago, like the sad English twats who love Rangers/Celtic.

‘A war that ended years ago’ - you’re more ignorant than anyone.
(03-26-2020, 11:06 PM)Penny Black Baggie Wrote:

Perhaps, but I’m mature enough not to piss my pants over a footballer’s Instagram post.

Ended years ago, Jesus H Christ, try telling that to the majority of Northern Ireland

How fucking pig ignorant

Cuzer
Fisheatingdeludedsealwankers
(03-26-2020, 11:10 PM)Duffers Wrote:
(03-26-2020, 11:06 PM)Penny Black Baggie Wrote:

Perhaps, but I’m mature enough not to piss my pants over a footballer’s Instagram post.

You’re making yourself look a right twat pal.
Bloody hell, dry your eyes lads.

Massively over the top reactions. Chill the fuck out