On a day like this glorious sunny day
I truly appreciate and am grateful that I work out in the middle of the Cornish countryside, I really hope all on here are keeping well and more importantly sane.
Indeed. From my bedroom window I can see Les Drus and from the shared terrace where I take my laptop to check work emails, I have some of the best views in Europe.

Interestingly, given the vertical nature of the terrain round here, the local council have now said that in addition to a 1km perimeter around your house, you can also not exceed 100m above it! Can't police all the trails and I suspect some folks were taking the piss.
Half Day for me on a Wednesday. Had a fantastic afternoon teaching my 2 girls about the human skeleton in my garden with a beer in my hand. Idyllic really if not for the reason it happened but have really appreciated that time!
(03-25-2020, 04:37 PM)Ciro Wrote: Half Day for me on a Wednesday. Had a fantastic afternoon teaching my 2 girls about the human skeleton in my garden  with a beer in my hand. Idyllic really if not for the reason it happened but have really appreciated that time!

Beats a gnome with a fishing rod. Any idea who it used to be?
(03-25-2020, 05:13 PM)Ossian Wrote:
(03-25-2020, 04:37 PM)Ciro Wrote: Half Day for me on a Wednesday. Had a fantastic afternoon teaching my 2 girls about the human skeleton in my garden  with a beer in my hand. Idyllic really if not for the reason it happened but have really appreciated that time!

Big Grin Big Grin
(03-25-2020, 03:46 PM)cornishbaggie Wrote: I truly appreciate and am grateful that I work out in the middle of the Cornish countryside, I really hope all on here are keeping well and more importantly sane.

What I'm trying to figure out is if I can take my daughters to a quiet beach for the daily exercise allowance.

A school mum, who is in the police, on our year 2 WhatsApp group said that exercise should be done as near to home as possible.
But Matt Hancock said people could drive up to 30 minutes from home  Huh

The problem for us in Truro that most people will go to the main park, so I've been trying to think of somewhere more secluded.
Glad I have a garden. With my symptoms and also the youngest coughing we all have to self isolate. Thankfully we have a good set of neighbours who have brought us stuff from the supermarkets.
Out cycling this afternoon, so quiet on the roads I just went through the odd red light
Delightful afternoon. I have been sorting the garden of one of my rental houses in Sedgley, what a sun trap, wish my garden was positioned the same way.

I think tomorrow is going to be the same, then a lot colder for the weekend.
(03-25-2020, 05:13 PM)Ossian Wrote:

Big Grin