On a day like this glorious sunny day
Working from home today saw a few conference calls irritatingly positioned around clearing out the garden and mowing the lawn!
(03-25-2020, 04:37 PM)Ciro Wrote: Half Day for me on a Wednesday. Had a fantastic afternoon teaching my 2 girls about the human skeleton in my garden  with a beer in my hand. Idyllic really if not for the reason it happened but have really appreciated that time!

Have you reported it to the police?
(03-25-2020, 05:58 PM)Beachboysbaggie Wrote: Out cycling this afternoon, so quiet on the roads I just went through the odd red light

Went for my daily Government sanctioned run around the local lake.
Everybody was pretty courteous and gave each other space - except a gang of 8 or so yoof who thought it was cool/rebelious/gangsta to stand in a group.
I did see 3 police cars parked up though so maybe they are taking this dispersal thing seriously!
(03-25-2020, 04:19 PM)ChamonixBaggie Wrote: Indeed. From my bedroom window I can see Les Drus and from the shared terrace where I take my laptop to check work emails, I have some of the best views in Europe.

Interestingly, given the vertical nature of the terrain round here, the local council have now said that in addition to a 1km perimeter around your house, you can also not exceed 100m above it! Can't police all the trails and I suspect some folks were taking the piss.

Fantastic
Looks like today is going to be much of the same. Supadupa !
Warm spring sunshine, frost covered fields, hardly any traffic on the roads, makes life seem almost normal this morning.
On our daily walk this social distancing is making people a lot more sociable even if it is at slight distance from each other
I've got a rowing machine and assorted weights which I use in the back room. We've also got quite a long back garden.

Yesterday I was bear crawling up and down it, followed by going up and down the garden doing press ups and burpees with jumps. Then it was up and down doing farmer's carrys using two 25 kilo dumbbells with squats every ten small paces.

I finished off with up and down sets of bunny hops with standing knee to elbow twists. It was knackering but a bloody good work out. Thoroughly recommended for those with dumbbells and a big back garden.

Thinking of doing a kettlebell workout on the patio this afternoon. Exercising outdoors is much better than in our 'compact' back room. I'd forgotten how enjoyable it can be. Might take the punch bag outside.
(03-26-2020, 12:27 PM)GunsOfNavarone Wrote: I've got a rowing machine and assorted weights which I use in the back room. We've also got quite a long back garden.

Yesterday I was bear crawling up and down it, followed by going up and down the garden doing press ups and burpees with jumps. Then it was up and down doing farmer's carrys using two 25 kilo dumbbells with squats every ten small paces.

I finished off with up and down sets of bunny hops with standing knee to elbow twists. It was knackering but a bloody good work out. Thoroughly recommended for those with dumbbells and a big back garden.

Thinking of doing a kettlebell workout on the patio this afternoon. Exercising outdoors is much better than in our 'compact' back room. I'd forgotten how enjoyable it can be. Might take the punch bag outside.

I think I’d rather have coronavirus  Big Grin
(03-26-2020, 02:05 PM)Beachboysbaggie Wrote:
(03-26-2020, 12:27 PM)GunsOfNavarone Wrote: I've got a rowing machine and assorted weights which I use in the back room. We've also got quite a long back garden.

I think I’d rather have coronavirus  Big Grin

Arf