Self isolating
Been in self isolation since Thursday now. I’m still fine as is daughter but wife had symptoms. The most horrific constant cough, nausea and generally feeling shit. Just not worth risking not being in isolation.
(03-30-2020, 04:24 PM)Lightnin Wrote: Been in self isolation since Thursday now. I’m still fine as is daughter but wife had symptoms. The most horrific constant cough, nausea and generally feeling shit. Just not worth risking not being in isolation.
Her chest is rattling god bless her just hope its a bad dose of flu .
Either there is something else doing the rounds or 7 days isolation is not enough. I started coughing a week ago last wednesday, then went absolutely freezing cold. It went after 4 days, but since then it's come back and from freezing to boiling, ache like I've been kicked and have no energy or mental acuity I'm now off my food and struggling to force myself to drink. I've lost nearly half a stone in ten days...whatever I've got it's horrible. Most days are fine, but when it kicks in I just go back to bed. 14 days it will be on Wednesday and I'm still coughing.
stay safe pal
(03-30-2020, 06:25 PM)MassDebater Wrote: Either there is something else doing the rounds or 7 days isolation is not enough. I started coughing a week ago last wednesday, then went absolutely freezing cold. It went after 4 days, but since then it's come back and from freezing to boiling, ache like I've been kicked and have no energy or mental acuity I'm now off my food and struggling to force myself to drink. I've lost nearly half a stone in ten days...whatever I've got it's horrible. Most days are fine, but when it kicks in I just go back to bed. 14 days it will be on Wednesday and I'm still coughing.

Wishing you well, pal 

I think its the incubation period rather than the time to rid yourself of it
Hope you and your family are ok China, Lightning and Mass
Cheers, sadly I live alone, my Mrs is over in Walsall and she's not been well either, very similar symptoms to me. It's the sheer lack of mental 'upness', I think I've officially lost my marbles. Heck, I'm even bored of booze. I still don't think I've got it, as everyone else on TV with mild symptoms seems as normal as feck.
All the best
(03-30-2020, 06:35 PM)MassDebater Wrote: Cheers, sadly I live alone, my Mrs is over in Walsall and she's not been well either, very similar symptoms to me. It's the sheer lack of mental 'upness', I think I've officially lost my marbles. Heck, I'm even bored of booze. I still don't think I've got it, as everyone else on TV with mild symptoms seems as normal as feck.

watch a decent boxset make the time go quicker .