Charlie has the virus!
Prince Charles has tested positive for coronavirus.

Prince Charles test positive
You had me worried for a moment - thought you meant Austin
Surprising as he always keeps his hands behind his back.
Good to see that the governments advice to second home owners to stay in their primary residence has been followed by HRH - as he self isolates at Balmoral.
Amazing how the royals get tested straight away. I've had many of the symptoms since the weekend (high temp, shivers, constantly tired, spending much of the time sleeping, coughing...) Simply told by 111 to isolate and take the usual medication (paracetamol etc).
(03-25-2020, 11:20 AM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote: Amazing how the royals get tested straight away. I've had many of the symptoms since the weekend (high temp, shivers, constantly tired, spending much of the time sleeping, coughing...) Simply told by 111 to isolate and take the usual medication (paracetamol etc).
Are ypou still asleep, Maggie?
(03-25-2020, 11:05 AM)Sunshine Wrote: Surprising as he always keeps his hands behind his back.

No doubt he`ll `tell you orl abite it` afterwards, has anyone heard if Phil the Greek has been tested?
(03-25-2020, 11:20 AM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote: Amazing how the royals get tested straight away. I've had many of the symptoms since the weekend (high temp, shivers, constantly tired, spending much of the time sleeping, coughing...) Simply told by 111 to isolate and take the usual medication (paracetamol etc).

You can get tested as long as you have I believe £300 -500. 

Have frontline medical staff been tested yet? 

Anyway I hope you’re on the mend CIM.
(03-25-2020, 11:33 AM)Derek Hardballs Wrote:

You can get tested as long as you have I believe £300 -500. 

Have frontline medical staff been tested yet? 

Anyway I hope you’re on the mend CIM.

Thanks DH. Temp has gone down today at least.

"The tests were carried out by the NHS in Aberdeenshire, where they met the criteria required for testing." - BBC

'Cunninghamismagic' (if that's your real name), you're obviously a liar. 

You obviously didn't meet the 'criteria' and were just malingering.

If you were telling the truth, they would have nipped up to your second castle and given you a test on the spot. That's the official protocol. They do it for everybody.

It's people like you making up stories and unnecessarily draining the NHS resources, that are making things worse.

Just stop it and know your place.